2019 Week 2 PACKERS vs vikings GAME DAY THREAD

Shanedorf

1 minute ago, HighCalebR said:

I dont mind Marcedes. I like Graham. I dont like 2 big slow TEs in this offense. They're the guys that get the most schemey wins.

12 and 22 personnel groupings are a big part of this offense. Need at least 1 but preferably 2 TEs that can both catch and block decently.

1 minute ago, OneTwoSixFive said:

You don't need rainbows and unicorns. Just avoid the vinegar and lemons...........well, except for vinegar on your fries of course, and uh lemon on your fish - oh, forget it.

First drive I mentioned great play calling. No one is getting open in the pass game. That's a huge problem

3 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

For real, this looks nothing like a McCarthy offense. McCarthy offenses ranged from great to competent. We've had awful and below average.

To be fair, MM is a hard-draw comparison wise. We are unreasonable to expect another coach/offensive mind of that caliber to take over for him. That's like a Favre-Rodgers hand-off.

7 minutes ago, cannondale said:

I'm just calling it like I see it. I'm not a rainbows and unicorns kind of guy. 

Nobody is saying the offense is great , or even f****** average, but  to expect growing pains in the beginning and an improvement later in the season isn’t ‘ rainbows and unicorns’ take. 

Looking for the ‘ I told you so’ moment has to be bitter AF

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Really soft OPIs that took a TD off and eliminated a long gain.  Jimmy Graham got one later in the game too.  I agree, it was a bad break for them.

The first was BS I agree.  But the second a) didn’t “eliminate a big gain”, it was incomplete and b) our guy had good position.  So really wasn’t too bad. 

Aaron took several shots to the head this game. 0 calls. 

2 minutes ago, OneTwoSixFive said:

You don't need rainbows and unicorns. Just avoid the vinegar and lemons...........well, except for vinegar on your fries of course, and uh lemon on your fish - oh, forget it.

Lemon on fish - check.

Vinegar on fries - no check. That ranks right up there with Mayo on fries.
(Yuk!)