SNF Eagles @ Falcons GDT - Dirty Bird Hype Game

Dome

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

If he keeps playing like he's playing, honestly he probably should ask to be the highest. We all know how this works. Is he the best quarterback in the league? No. Is he playing like one of them? Yes. And when you play like one of them, and it's your turn, you get to be the highest paid for few months. That's how it works. 

I think all of these guys have been the highest paid quarterback / player in the league at some point recently (someone can double check, but I think it's right): Kirk Cousins, Jimmy G, Matthew Stafford, Matt Ryan. 

To be fair, Mahommes is so good even the GOAT isnt the best QB in the league. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, rocky_rams said:

What’s going on with Wentz’s accuracy today?

That's how Wentz is. I had a Facebook status from 2 years ago pop up last week and it read "Carson Wentz is either deadly accurate or misses windows big... and that's an okay problem for your Rookie QB to have." It still remains this way, to be honest. Wentz will often have a stinker in the early part of a game and then Doug will be the anti-Andy Reid an actually run the ball. When that happens, Wentz puts on the cape and becomes DEADLY inaccurate. I can almost guarantee the second half you will see him fit some balls into amazing places that no human QB has any business fitting them into.

Edit: And for the record, it's possible to think that Jones is an All Time Great while also acknowledging the one glaring hole in his game.

Edited by BlaqOptic
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, BlaqOptic said:

That's how Wentz is. I had a Facebook status from 2 years ago pop up last week and it read "Carson Wentz is either deadly accurate or misses windows big... and that's an okay problem for your Rookie QB to have." It still remains this way, to be honest. Wentz will often have a stinker in the early part of a game and then Doug will be the anti-Andy Reid an actually run the ball. When that happens, Wentz puts on the cape and becomes DEADLY inaccurate. I can almost guarantee the second half you will see him fit some balls into amazing places that no human QB has any business fitting them into.

Not if his ribs are broke. They need to go to last years game plan and just throw it 5 yards every play. 

2 minutes ago, GSUeagles14 said:

its @BlaqOptics way to try and raise ab up. Im sure if you ask him he still thinks bryant is the model teammate.

I don't know who "Bryant" is. Nor does arbitrarily posting a statistic without context change the fact that he's inept in the red zone. Did we compare that number to his contemporaries in Hopkins, Brown, Thomas et al? Or did we just throw a random statistic out in hopes it stuck to the wall and called it "research?" I'll give you a hint... It was the latter.

11 minutes ago, Dome said:

Please Wentz throw a pick 

what absolutle disrespect to McCown who looks like the better QB today 

I have to be careful because some people who like Wentz a lot (over the team) need a safe space.

That was macho QB BS to pull McCown out of the game as he was moving the team.

Wentz gets the 2nd half and the rest of the year if healthy. This is his team.

Its not about you, its about the team.

I did not love Brees wearing his helmet when it was Teddy's game but at least he did not yank Teddy off the field.

1 minute ago, BlaqOptic said:

I don't know who "Bryant" is. Nor does arbitrarily posting a statistic without context change the fact that he's inept in the red zone. Did we compare that number to his contemporaries in Hopkins, Brown, Thomas et al? Or did we just throw a random statistic out in hopes it stuck to the wall and called it "research?" I'll give you a hint... It was the latter.

sorry, its sunday funday and ive had mroe than a few. Im sure you knew who i was talking about, and you seem super salty about it. wonder why that could be?

8 minutes ago, rocky_rams said:

What’s going on with Wentz’s accuracy today?

I believe Wentz is mentally damaged after what has happened over the past two seasons.  He's had his backup QB come in and take over two years in a row.  Right now the only thing on his mind is that he HAS to make it to the playoffs just to prove that he is truly the better QB and the pressure is eating him alive.

oh also damn near every receiver he has now is on the sideline due to injury.

I don't believe the Eagles make the playoffs this year.