SNF Eagles @ Falcons GDT - Dirty Bird Hype Game

Dome

Just now, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Ehhhh asking his WR to jump and twist behind left him completely exposed for a big hit.

Had to throw high to get over the LB underneath. And he had to throw it away from Ricardo Allen. Frankly, if that was Alshon, it is probably caught. But yeah, Agholor isn't going to come up with that.

Just now, Matts4313 said:

If he keeps playing like he's playing, honestly he probably should ask to be the highest. We all know how this works. Is he the best quarterback in the league? No. Is he playing like one of them? Yes. And when you play like one of them, and it's your turn, you get to be the highest paid for few months. That's how it works. 

I think all of these guys have been the highest paid quarterback / player in the league at some point recently (someone can double check, but I think it's right): Kirk Cousins, Jimmy G, Matthew Stafford, Matt Ryan. 

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

If he keeps playing like he's playing, honestly he probably should ask to be the highest. We all know how this works. Is he the best quarterback in the league? No. Is he playing like one of them? Yes. And when you play like one of them, and it's your turn, you get to be the highest paid for few months. That's how it works. 

I think all of these guys have been the highest paid quarterback / player in the league at some point recently (someone can double check, but I think it's right): Kirk Cousins, Jimmy G, Matthew Stafford, Matt Ryan. 

Highest paid usually means you are a good to great player and signed the most recent contract.

He’s foolish to not get everything he can IMO... but that’s just me.

Edited by Dome

28 minutes ago, SkippyX said:

Just for fun:

29 of Julio's 58 TDs are Red Zone TDs (including playoffs)

Why research when you can just have an opinion!

I mean if you think making fun of a guy who averages 100.6 catches 1537 yards and 7.4 TDs per 16 games is a good way to spend your time then we won't stop you.

its @BlaqOptics way to try and raise ab up. Im sure if you ask him he still thinks bryant is the model teammate.