2020 Draft thread

lavar703

12 hours ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

With the Cincinnati QB change to Finley and if he does well they could go in another direction at the top of the draft. They can trade out or draft the Wrecking Machine/C Young. Time will tell how this plays out the rest of the season. 

Cincinnati is taking a QB. I just can’t imagine their fan base holding up if they pass on Tua lol

2 hours ago, lavar703 said:

Cincinnati is taking a QB. I just can’t imagine their fan base holding up if they pass on Tua lol

You think Mike.Brown cares or has any grasp of his fanbase? He's as bad an owner as Dan Snyder, arguably worse!

If they did take Chase Young, it's not like the pick wouldn't make sense. He is the best player in the Draft and will have as much impact as Nick Bosa, maybe more for whatever team he goes to and Chase played at The Ohio State University, so all the fans know him and love him.

Edited by turtle28

1 hour ago, turtle28 said:

You think Mike.Brown cares or has any grasp of his fanbase? He's as bad an owner as Dan Snyder, arguably worse!

If they did take Chase Young, it's not like the pick wouldn't make sense. He is the best player in the Draft and will have as much impact as Nick Bosa, maybe more for whatever team he goes to and Chase played at The Ohio State University, so all the fans know him and live him.

But the Niners already had their QB. Bosa wasn’t the first pick in the draft despite being the best player in the draft. QBs are always the most important. I do think there’s a chance the Bengals will take Chase Young but that’s simply based on how dominant he is however I believe it will be Tua. 

4 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

But the Niners already had their QB. Bosa wasn’t the first pick in the draft despite being the best player in the draft. QBs are always the most important. I do think there’s a chance the Bengals will take Chase Young but that’s simply based on how dominant he is however I believe it will be Tua. 

I understand but it’s also hard to argue BPA when your Team needs everything but WR, RB, Corner and DT.

On 10/31/2019 at 10:33 AM, turtle28 said:

I understand but it’s also hard to argue BPA when your Team needs everything but WR, RB, Corner and DT.

They benched their long time QB and went to a 4th round rookie going forward. Now, if Finley can approximate anything like a NFL starting QB, then they can look at drafting Young at #1 overall. Until/unless that happens, they're taking a QB.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

Only because we have played 9 games. If the Jets and Miami both lose next week when we're on our bye, we slip down to #4.

Problem is that Miami and NY Jets affect each other's ranks, and they both play the AFC North (only one team above 0.500) and NFC East (only two teams one game above 0.500).

So, you want the AFC North to do well and the rest of the NFC East to tank (helps Washington more) & NFC North to tank.

• Like 1