A.M- Life After Marcus Watch (options?)

KingTitan

1 hour ago, KingTitan said:

Help me. 

I'm staring to like Justin Herbert

I'm glad somebody is. It gives me hope that I might get there eventually before the draft. He's been one of the most frustrating evaluations for me, because he has the tools, but he panics under pressure too often for my liking and his accuracy can be pretty sporadic. Once the season is over I know I'm going to have to sit down and spend some serious time trying to figure him out, but as of right now the thought of drafting him scares me.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, SerenityNow said:

I'm glad somebody is. It gives me hope that I might get there eventually before the draft. He's been one of the most frustrating evaluations for me, because he has the tools, but he panics under pressure too often for my liking and his accuracy can be pretty sporadic. Once the season is over I know I'm going to have to sit down and spend some serious time trying to figure him out, but as of right now the thought of drafting him scares me.

Yeah it scares me too. 

I don't like much about him. But his arm is elite. I don't want to draft him simply because he is from Oregon. Lol 

But like I saw someone tweet before, Justin is going to get someone fired. 

• Like 1