2019 WEEK 3 PACKERS vs broncos GAME DAY THREAD

Shanedorf

I think their offense did very well controlling the clock in that half.  They are taking 4 yards from our defense every time and we are having trouble stopping it.  I feel that our offense is still shooting ourselves in the foot more than being shut down.  I don't know if we can fix that or not.  Rodgers has missed high a couple of times, he has avoided sacks today.  If we can get a stop on their first drive here, I feel very good about the rest of the game.

1 minute ago, ThatJerkDave said:

I think their offense did very well controlling the clock in that half.  They are taking 4 yards from our defense every time and we are having trouble stopping it.  I feel that our offense is still shooting ourselves in the foot more than being shut down.  I don't know if we can fix that or not.  Rodgers has missed high a couple of times, he has avoided sacks today.  If we can get a stop on their first drive here, I feel very good about the rest of the game.

Den does have a top half offense. Best one we faced so far.

• Like 1

Just now, packfanfb said:

Yea middle of our D got bullied in the 1st half. If we can make Flacco have to throw, we got this.

I think they're missing Adams a little bit- who would have thought that a year ago?

I think they'll make some solid adjustments at half.

Rob Demovsky:  With two first-half sacks for Preston Smith and one for Za'Darius Smith, the Packers two biggest free-agent signings already have combined for 5.5 sacks in 2.5 games. Last year, Clay Matthews and Nick Perry combined for just 5.0 sacks the entire season.

• Like 2

Just now, Norm said:

I watched one drive and he looked really sharp. But then they just ran at the GL and only got 3

Rosen had them in the redzone twice but couldn't get 7. I think he can be a player, but think they ruin him by playing him this year with the lack of talent on that team.