Jalen Ramsey requests trade from Jaguars

TitanLegend

14 hours ago, diamondbull424 said:

I don’t think that’s crazy. That’s not what I said. I think based off of the interview I saw from Ramsey and his responses, he was so far past WANTING to stay. He also seemed very close to bubbling over.

I feel for your position as a fan, just saying that from the outside looking in, I can’t see anything that can be done to resolve this. Either Ramsey leaves or the Jags fully accommodate their star allowing him a crazy level power play that ultimately leads to a situation where you truly create a monster.

There’s no easy solution, but I think the worst solution would be to allow such a power play. I think get rid of TC immediately. Get rid of Marrone at the end of the year. But trade Ramsey for max value and hope the picks you obtain can see a more stable culture in the future.

Either that or you could probably just overpay Ramsey to an absurd amount to keep him to stay, but now you potentially cripple the team with a contract that they can’t possibly see a return on investment from.

I'd be curious how he'd feel if we fired TC. If his beef really is with TC and things are patched with Marrone, I'd be curious to see if Ramsey is all smiles again seeing TC get the ax

11 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Why? Non AFC Team. Surely you're not suggesting since they "might" be late first 20's+ , The Jags wouldn't be interested? If so that eliminates most of the Teams interested in his services especially KC, NE, ect.... 

What's getting lost here is the Fact Ramsey actually has some say in who he goes to. All he has to do is tell his Agent to tell that Franchise , he's not going to negotiate a contract extension with you, and that's that. 

Anyone trading for him will be drafting in the 20s/30s anyway

9 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Anyone he gets traded to will be drafting late. No scrub team will take him and he likely wont say to them he'd sign an extension either

Raiders, 49ers, Browns, and Titans have all been linked.

I'm sure there's others too.

1 minute ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

49ers and Browns aren't exactly scrub teams. And there's no chance we trade him to the Titans unless they offer like 3 1sts

I never said they were, but assuming every team that talks to them is going to be between 20-32 is not right.

1 minute ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

They might not be right now but acquiring one of the best young CBs in the game certainly would put them in that range

We literally have had him this whole time and we're 2-12 in our last 14 prior to this last game.

Edited by .Buzz

15 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:
1 hour ago, .Buzz said:

Agreed.

Truthfully though I don't accept that. Baltimore's 1st is gonna be super late. Think there's gotta be more, and it looks like I'm not alone.

Anyone he gets traded to will be drafting late. No scrub team will take him and he likely wont say to them he'd sign an extension either

Somebody missed the memo on scrub teams (Steelers) trading for DB's (Fitzpatrick)