Jalen Ramsey requests trade from Jaguars

TitanLegend

24 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

There is no one credible claiming that's a real trade offer from Baltimore. I'm sure Jax would be all over that. That's tremendous value. I think Khan really wants to keep Ramsey.

They won't trade him. They probably realize it would send a bad signal.

If that Ravens offer was real, and denied, then I doubt they plan on moving him anymore. Will be interesting, Ramsey went on a long and detailed rant into why he wanted out of Jacksonville, really would't think there is any coming back from that but here we are. Who knows what changed his mind in so little time, or if his mind was really changed and Jacksonville is just goingto gamble, but at end of day $$$ talks. I am expecting an extension soon if there's no trade.

1 hour ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

If that Ravens offer was real, and denied, then I doubt they plan on moving him anymore. Will be interesting, Ramsey went on a long and detailed rant into why he wanted out of Jacksonville, really would't think there is any coming back from that but here we are. Who knows what changed his mind in so little time, or if his mind was really changed and Jacksonville is just goingto gamble, but at end of day $$$ talks. I am expecting an extension soon if there's no trade.

He did go on a rant but it seemed like it was pretty much just with Coughlin and the fact we've paid guys from outside the org./inside the org that may not have been worth it or didn't work out while playing hardball with him, Yann, etc.

If we make him the highest paid DB, tell TC to shut up/get out, I think it can be fine.

2 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Goedert, 1 and what else for Jalen? Talk to me.

Edited by KhanYouDigIt