Jalen Ramsey requests trade from Jaguars

TitanLegend

On 9/27/2019 at 10:20 PM, ET80 said:

Stefon Diggs is maybe a top 15 WR, and maybe even the 2nd best WR on his own team. Jalen Ramsey is THE best CB in the NFL, full stop. If that trade is there to take, you take it - period. Diggs would have to be part of a package including a few picks to even begin discussions for Ramsey (Diggs and a 2nd + 3rd, maybe).

I disagree entirely. If Ramsey is the best, you can claim Rhodes as number 2 or 3. Taking diggs away(who is higher than number 15) takes passing out of the equation because teams will double thielen. We no longer will be able to pass.

14 minutes ago, Illadelegend215 said:

I disagree entirely. 

Kinda figured you would, but let's figure this one out.

If Ramsey is the best, you can claim Rhodes as number 2 or 3. 

I'd have Tre White, Stephon Gilmore and Chris Harris Jr ahead of him, actually. Pretty convincingly, too. Heck, Ramsey's teammate AJ Bouye might be better. Rhodes was in the conversation, but he's fallen off that list.

ITaking diggs away(who is higher than number 15) takes passing out of the equation because teams will double thielen. We no longer will be able to pass.

I'll concede that it will lead to Thielen getting a ton of double, but there is absolutely no world in which Diggs is top 15. 

(In no particular order): Julio, Hopkins, Odell, Tyreek, Michael Thomas, Mike Evans, Keenan Allen, Davante Adams, TY Hilton, Brandin Cooks, Robert Woods, Amari Cooper, Juju Smith-Schuster, AJ Green, Thielen...

That's just off the top of my head.

8 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Kinda figured you would, but let's figure this one out.

I'd have Tre White, Stephon Gilmore and Chris Harris Jr ahead of him, actually. Pretty convincingly, too. Heck, Ramsey's teammate AJ Bouye might be better. Rhodes was in the conversation, but he's fallen off that list.

I'll concede that it will lead to Thielen getting a ton of double, but there is absolutely no world in which Diggs is top 15. 

(In no particular order): Julio, Hopkins, Odell, Tyreek, Michael Thomas, Mike Evans, Keenan Allen, Davante Adams, TY Hilton, Brandin Cooks, Robert Woods, Amari Cooper, Juju Smith-Schuster, AJ Green, Thielen...

That's just off the top of my head.

Tyreek hill, juju, Robert woods? This a joke? Let’s start with tyreek hill. Other than speed, what exactly does tyreek hill do better than diggs?

Just now, Illadelegend215 said:

Tyreek hill, juju, Robert woods? This a joke? Let’s start with tyreek hill. Other than speed, what exactly does tyreek hill do better than diggs?

87/1,479/14 TDs vs 102/1,021/9 TDs.

3x Pro Bowl, 2x All Pro vs 0 Pro Bowl, 0 All Pro.

So I'm going to guess... he does EVERYTHING better. Tyreek has an argument for the top 5, and it's not just because he had a great year with Mahomes (because his 83/1,183/7 with Alex Smith is better than anything Diggs has done at this point, too).

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

87/1,479/14 TDs vs 102/1,021/9 TDs.

3x Pro Bowl, 2x All Pro vs 0 Pro Bowl, 0 All Pro.

So I'm going to guess... he does EVERYTHING better. Tyreek has an argument for the top 5, and it's not just because he had a great year with Mahomes (because his 83/1,183/7 with Alex Smith is better than anything Diggs has done at this point, too).

How does that show what he does mechanically better than diggs? I asked what he does better, not who has the better statistics. Kansas City’s passing system along with their all world qb would clearly give tyreek hill much more opportunities then Stefon Diggs would receive. 

Showing me he has more yards and tds doesn’t necessarily equate to skill level of a wide receiver. For example, Stefon Diggs has been in the top 3 contested catch rate for the last two years. Number one in 17-18 and number 2 in 18-19. Literally had one drop for the entirety of last season. Your telling me that because tyreek hill has 2 pro bowl appearances and 1400 yds receiving, he has better hands then Diggs? 

2 minutes ago, Illadelegend215 said:

Stefon Diggs has been in the top 3 contested catch rate for the last two years

And last year, Hill was #1.

TOP-1-768x432.png

4 minutes ago, Illadelegend215 said:

Your telling me that because tyreek hill has 2 pro bowl appearances and 1400 yds receiving, he has better hands then Diggs? 

Well, he's also #1 in contested catch rate. xD

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ET80 said:

And last year, Hill was #1.

TOP-1-768x432.png

Well, he's also #1 in contested catch rate. xD

Tyreek hill was 13-20, diggs 16-25, diggs with more opportunities 🤷🏿‍♂️. Also diggs was number one the year before while tyreek hill wasn’t even in the discussion. Literally no one, not even chiefs fans would honestly say tyreek hill has better hands in contested or open situations.

Route running as well, we gonna say tyreek hill runs the route tree better then diggs too?

Just now, LinderFournette said:

because it was pretty obvious that having Ramsey play for us helps our DL out and also makes our pass defense better. 

jags were playing a ton of zone instead of man to try to cover up but flacco just railed us on tre herndon(his replacement) all day long. 

right jalen ramsey is good the only reason he would ever be traded is because he is trying to get traded. if he himself didn't want to be traded it wouldnt be entertained.

12 minutes ago, LinderFournette said:

unless coughlin is removed(lets face it he should be let go) i think hes traded in the offseason. 

"Three Top-10 first-round picks, that's me price, no high-falutin' airs, take it er leave it, young fella me lad!!"

Image result for Tom Coughlin

• Like 1