Giants @ Buccaneers 

Saints @ Seahawks 

Texans @ Chargers 

Steelers @ 49ers

Rams @ Browns 

Bears @ Redskins

• Like 1

Titans @ Jaguars:

The annual Thursday night game between these two teams that is usually a snoozefest. I'll take the Titans to win.

Prediction: Titans: 20, Jaguars: 13

Dolphins @ Cowboys 

Dolphins get massacred yet again and continue on their path to history.

Prediction: Cowboys: 38, Dolphins: 7

Bengals @ Bills 

Bills beat another not so great team and start 3-0. Josh Allen looks decent but not good, Bills defense performs great.

Prediction: Bills: 21, Bengals: 14

Lions @ Eagles

Eagles are going to be angry and looking to avenge last weeks loss.

Prediction: Eagles: 28, Lions: 20

Jets @ Patriots 

This Patriots O-line is a bit beat up. I could easily see the Jets d-line giving Brady some trouble. That isn't going to matter though because the Jets are going to have to pull somebody from the crowd to play QB for them by the 3rd quarter.

Prediction: Patriots: 28, Jets: 7

Falcons @ Colts

Falcons looked great last week. Colts are still decent without Luck. Give me the Falcons to eek out a close one.

Prediction: Falcons: 24, Colts: 23

Raiders @ Vikings 

I could see this game being a lot closer than people might expect, but I'm not confident enough in the Raiders to pick them to beat a decent team on the road.

Prediction: Vikings: 24, Raiders: 17

Ravens @ Chiefs 

This is probably the best match-up of the week. One already established dominant offense vs an offense that is on the rise and surging. I could see the Ravens d-line giving Mahomes some trouble with Eric Fisher out. If this game was in Baltimore I'd be very tempted to pick the Ravens, but I gotta take the Chiefs at home.

Prediction: Chiefs: 31, Ravens: 28

Broncos @ Packers

Flacco looks terrible. While Denver probably deserved to win last week, I think the Packers defense shuts down their offense and Rodgers does enough to win.

Prediction: Packers: 28, Broncos: 14

Panthers @ Cardinals:

I had high hopes for the Panthers this year. Boy are they proving me wrong. I think this will be the first win of the Murray/Kingsbury era.

Prediction: Cardinals: 24, Panthers: 17

Giants @ Buccaneers 

Not the most exciting matchup ever but I the Bucs impressed me last week. I'm not a believer in Winston but I think Arians coaches up this team enough to have them take care of business against one of the worst teams in the league.

Prediction: Buccaneers: 27, Giants: 20

Saints @ Seahawks 

What an unfortunate start to the season for the Saints. Unfortunately I just don't see them going into one of the toughest places to play in the NFL and winning without Brees.

Prediction: Seahawks: 30, Saints: 20

Texans @ Chargers 

I'm not sure how I feel about this game. Getting Perryman and Brown back should help us not get totally shredded on the ground. (I really hope) Hopefully we will have our kicker kicking FG's this week instead of our punter. This game is very 50/50 for me but I'll go with my team to win. I think Bosa/Ingram have a good day against a not so great line. Watt probably feasts on the Chargers horrific tackles.

Prediction: Chargers: 23, Texans: 20

Steelers @ 49ers

49ers are a team that I'm still not fully a believer in but I keep having to pick them because I believe in the teams they are playing even less. Steelers looked bad before Ben got hurt and they should be even worse now.

Prediction: 49ers: 28, Steelers: 17

Rams @ Browns:

I think the Browns can win this one, but I have to give the Rams the benefit of the doubt here.

Prediction: Rams: 28, Browns: 24

Bears @ Redskins

Would not shock me at all if Trubisky lays a complete egg on primetime again but I also just don't trust the Redskins enough to win this game. Either the Bears beat the Redskins or the Bears beat the Bears. I'll predict the former.

Prediction: Bears: 17, Redskins: 10

Edited by Bolts223
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Blackstar12 said:

Titans @ Jaguars

Titans 21-19

Dolphins @ Cowboys 

Cowboys 31-14

Bengals @ Bills 

Bills 27-17

Lions @ Eagles

Eagles 31-24

Jets @ Patriots 

Patriots 31-0

Falcons @ Colts

Colts 27-24

Raiders @ Vikings 

Vikings 24-17

Ravens @ Chiefs 

Chiefs 35-31

Broncos @ Packers

Packers 24-13

Panthers @ Cardinals 

Cardinals 24-21

Giants @ Buccaneers 

Buccaneers 31-21

Saints @ Seahawks 

Seahawks 25-21

Texans @ Chargers 

Texans 28-24

Steelers @ 49ers

49ers 31-27

Rams @ Browns 

Rams 24-20

Bears @ Redskins

Bears 17-10

Titans @ Jaguars

Dolphins @ Cowboys 

Bengals @ Bills 

Lions @ Eagles

Jets @ Patriots 

Falcons @ Colts

Raiders @ Vikings 

Ravens @ Chiefs 

Broncos @ Packers

Panthers @ Cardinals 

Giants @ Buccaneers 

Saints @ Seahawks 

Texans @ Chargers 

Steelers @ 49ers

Rams @ Browns 

Bears @ Redskins

14 hours ago, Blackstar12 said:

Titans @ Jaguars

Dolphins @ Cowboys 

Bengals @ Bills 

Lions @ Eagles

Jets @ Patriots 

Falcons @ Colts

Raiders @ Vikings 

Ravens @ Chiefs 

Broncos @ Packers

Panthets @ Cardinals 

Giants @ Buccaneers 

Saints @ Seahawks 

Texans @ Chargers 

Steelers @ 49ers

Rams @ Browns 

Bears @ Redskins

Titans @ Jaguars  (My quarterback's better than your quarterback - barely!)

Dolphins @ Cowboys  (The Dolphins have tanked the season; now Rosen meet Tank.)

Bengals @ Bills  (Is Marvin Lewis still coaching this team?)

Lions @ Eagles (Vegas tip: Always bet against Detroit.)

Jets @ Patriots  (The Pats clinch the division.)

Falcons @ Colts (The Colts are a tough squad without Luck, but Atlanta needs a win.)

Raiders @ Vikings (Two teams who've squared off in the Super Bowl. Where's Willie Brown when you need him?)

Ravens @ Chiefs (Lamar Jackson can prove he's legit if he pulls off this win. Problem is Mahomes is legit-er." 

Broncos @ Packers (Elway may finally get that young quarterback he's been searching for.) 

Panthers @ Cardinals (Cam looks like a broken man. Carolina still wins.)

Giants @ Buccaneers (Argh, matey! Get ready to feast on fresh meat.)

Saints @ Seahawks  (No quarterback, no chance.)

Texans @ Chargers (Just when you were ready to place confidence in the Chargers, the Lions ….)

Steelers @ 49ers (Colin Kapaernick, Pittsburgh?)

Rams @ Browns (Baker meet Aaron)

Bears @ Redskins (I have no trust in Tribusky.)

19 hours ago, Bolts223 said:

Titans @ Jaguars:

The annual Thursday night game between these two teams that is usually a snoozefest. I'll take the Titans to win.

Prediction: Titans: 20, Jaguars: 13

Dolphins @ Cowboys 

Dolphins get massacred yet again and continue on their path to history.

Prediction: Cowboys: 38, Dolphins: 7

Bengals @ Bills 

Bills beat another not so great team and start 3-0. Josh Allen looks decent but not good, Bills defense performs great.

Prediction: Bills: 21, Bengals: 14

Lions @ Eagles

Eagles are going to be angry and looking to avenge last weeks loss.

Prediction: Eagles: 28, Lions: 20

Jets @ Patriots 

This Patriots O-line is a bit beat up. I could easily see the Jets d-line giving Brady some trouble. That isn't going to matter though because the Jets are going to have to pull somebody from the crowd to play QB for them by the 3rd quarter.

Prediction: Patriots: 28, Jets: 7

Falcons @ Colts

Falcons looked great last week. Colts are still decent without Luck. Give me the Falcons to eek out a close one.

Prediction: Falcons: 24, Colts: 23

Raiders @ Vikings 

I could see this game being a lot closer than people might expect, but I'm not confident enough in the Raiders to pick them to beat a decent team on the road.

Prediction: Vikings: 24, Raiders: 17

Ravens @ Chiefs 

This is probably the best match-up of the week. One already established dominant offense vs an offense that is on the rise and surging. I could see the Ravens d-line giving Mahomes some trouble with Eric Fisher out. If this game was in Baltimore I'd be very tempted to pick the Ravens, but I gotta take the Chiefs at home.

Prediction: Chiefs: 31, Ravens: 28

Broncos @ Packers

Flacco looks terrible. While Denver probably deserved to win last week, I think the Packers defense shuts down their offense and Rodgers does enough to win.

Prediction: Packers: 28, Broncos: 14

Panthers @ Cardinals:

I had high hopes for the Panthers this year. Boy are they proving me wrong. I think this will be the first win of the Murray/Kingsbury era.

Prediction: Cardinals: 24, Panthers: 17

Giants @ Buccaneers 

Not the most exciting matchup ever but I the Bucs impressed me last week. I'm not a believer in Winston but I think Arians coaches up this team enough to have them take care of business against one of the worst teams in the league.

Prediction: Buccaneers: 27, Giants: 20

Saints @ Seahawks 

What an unfortunate start to the season for the Saints. Unfortunately I just don't see them going into one of the toughest places to play in the NFL and winning without Brees.

Prediction: Seahawks: 30, Saints: 20

Texans @ Chargers 

I'm not sure how I feel about this game. Getting Perryman and Brown back should help us not get totally shredded on the ground. (I really hope) Hopefully we will have our kicker kicking FG's this week instead of our punter. This game is very 50/50 for me but I'll go with my team to win. I think Bosa/Ingram have a good day against a not so great line. Watt probably feasts on the Chargers horrific tackles.

Prediction: Chargers: 23, Texans: 20

Steelers @ 49ers

49ers are a team that I'm still not fully a believer in but I keep having to pick them because I believe in the teams they are playing even less. Steelers looked bad before Ben got hurt and they should be even worse now.

Prediction: 49ers: 28, Steelers: 17

Rams @ Browns:

I think the Browns can win this one, but I have to give the Rams the benefit of the doubt here.

Prediction: Rams: 28, Browns: 24

Bears @ Redskins

Would not shock me at all if Trubisky lays a complete egg on primetime again but I also just don't trust the Redskins enough to win this game. Either the Bears beat the Redskins or the Bears beat the Bears. I'll predict the former.

Prediction: Bears: 17, Redskins: 10

I actually agree with all of these except I'm really not sure about the Colts vs. Falcons and the Chargers vs. Texans games. LAC are the better team, but they have been off to a slow start like they often are.

Also, if our offense doesn't get it together, I doubt we score 24 points against their defense.

19 hours ago, DawgX said:

I actually agree with all of these except I'm really not sure about the Colts vs. Falcons and the Chargers vs. Texans games. LAC are the better team, but they have been off to a slow start like they often are.

Also, if our offense doesn't get it together, I doubt we score 24 points against their defense.

Yeah well if I'm 50/50 on a game I'll just go with my team because homerism.

Rams defense isn't that great. It has issues.

32 minutes ago, BStanRamFan said:

They haven't let up a passing TD all year. They held Kamara in check. Go on...I'd like to hear this. 

Once Brees went down that was pretty much the main priority of the defense. They got totally carved up by McCaffrey week 1.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying it's a bad defense. I picked the Rams to win this game.

But I don't think them giving up 24 points to the Browns is some bold prediction, they aren't the 85 Bears. They are pretty weak off the edge and at LB.

Edited by Bolts223

42 minutes ago, Bolts223 said:

Once Brees went down that was pretty much the main priority of the defense. They got totally carved up by McCaffrey week 1.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying it's a bad defense. I picked the Rams to win this game.

But I don't think them giving up 24 points to the Browns is some bold prediction, they aren't the 85 Bears. They are pretty weak off the edge and at LB.

On paper going into the season I would say you're right, but after actually watching Week 1 and 2 that is an incorrect assumption. Corey Littleton is one of the highest graded LB's in the NFL through 2 weeks. Fowler and Clay Matthews combined for 3 sacks. Hager has graded out very high as a run defender and rookie safety Taylor Rapp comes in on passing downs to play the 2nd LB position next to Littleton. I get the thought, but without actually watching, it's not accurate. 

With no Njoku, Lamn, and Hubbard their offense could fall flat a la week 1.