It Mafia - The Losers have won, Derry is saved!

rackcs

10 minutes ago, SwAg said:

You seem to be jockeying to keep scummy people around because you think they’re Town atm, but are willing to move on Matts because his claimed role is scum sided.  That is teeing up an oopsy daisy, lynch queue, and damn I suck this game all in one jockey.

im not willing to move on matts. his particular role itself is scumsided, but he made a couple MattsCiv moves (posting role pm early and going into counselors chat) 

i take no responsibility if matts is lynched.

also, im pretty neutral on mwil. that feels like an oopsy daisy move in your part lynching him. mwil is typically brash (like he is this game) and will get votes by simply being himselfm even though i said i didnt like one of mwils post, it doesnt mean i am advocating his lynch. im not.

join me in voting touch. feels like hes laying low, and will eek on by the first few days

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

im not willing to move on matts. his particular role itself is scumsided, but he made a couple MattsCiv moves (posting role pm early and going into counselors chat) 

also, im pretty neutral on mwil. that feels like an oopsy daisy move in your part lynching him. mwil is typically brash (like he is this game) and will get votes by simply being himselfm even though i said i didnt like one of mwils post, it doesnt mean i am advocating his lynch. im not.

join me in voting touch. feels like hes laying low, and will eek on by the first few days

unt

I dont like how you clear-leaned on PR based on him being a double voter

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

How is that an oopsy daisy by me?  I’ve given him repeated opportunities to not even refute, but merely engage, and he has stonewalled.  Sound familiar?

Tell you what, you tell me exactly what you want me to engage and refute before any night moves, and I'll do my best to address them after I've eaten lunch. I'm not really sure what anyone wants from me on Day 1 without any night moves to go off of. 

7 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Hi

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Tell you what, you tell me exactly what you want me to engage and refute before any night moves, and I'll do my best to address them after I've eaten lunch. I'm not really sure what anyone wants from me on Day 1 without any night moves to go off of. 

An answer to some of the questions directed at you....

6 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

This is false imo...Mwil was not his typical town self, especially in response to the first two votes he received from Whicker and Counselor. The brashness wasnt there and seemed subdued imo...he was trying to stir the pot without putting himself out there