It Mafia - The Losers have won, Derry is saved!

rackcs

14 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

@Forge we're getting close to a hammer on me. I'd love for you to do the honors when it's time. I promise not to hold it against you. Also, would you care to explain to the people here the significance of the Chud/impact that it has, or should I?

Essentially the method for defeating It. Involves the imagination, being able to turn what you believe into reality. Children are typically stronger (better imaginations) and it's strength is heightened through the unity of the losers. It's a little more convoluted and existential  in the books, as their are a couple of different ways it works. 

13 hours ago, Malfatron said:

the link was gone when i looked at it. but yeah, i wouldnt have clicked on it because of the game integrity stuff. Sadly, i think clicking on it is your civ tell matts ;)

also, im starting to think mwil is scum indeed because he made a post that said that swag is clearly civ. 

vote count:

mwil - 3 (swag, orca, matts)

matts - 3 (mwil, pickle×2)

touch - 1 (malf)

swag - 1 (naz)

malf - 1 (forge)

counselor - 1 (squire)

didnt vote

@TheKillerNacho

@theuntouchable

@bcb1213

@Whicker

@Llamalover

@Dome

@Counselor

1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

im not willing to move on matts. his particular role itself is scumsided, but he made a couple MattsCiv moves (posting role pm early and going into counselors chat) 

i take no responsibility if matts is lynched.

also, im pretty neutral on mwil. that feels like an oopsy daisy move in your part lynching him. mwil is typically brash (like he is this game) and will get votes by simply being himselfm even though i said i didnt like one of mwils post, it doesnt mean i am advocating his lynch. im not.

join me in voting touch. feels like hes laying low, and will eek on by the first few days

What got you to change from "mwil is scum" to "im pretty neutral on mwil"?

4 minutes ago, The Orca said:

So I tried to put the votes together today...if Pickle has a double vote for sure...then you are at 4 votes. How you getting hammered again...scum post asking for a hammer lmao

Look at you deliberately putting my quote behind Nacho's unvote, when he was on me, trying to make it look like I said it after he unvoted, which he did 2 minutes after I mentioned a hammer.

Also, maybe I mentioned the hammer to see if someone else would jump on or off. Guess what? IT WORKED.

Just now, Forge said:

Essentially the method for defeating It. Involves the imagination, being able to turn what you believe into reality. Children are typically stronger (better imaginations) and it's strength is heightened through the unity of the losers. It's a little more convoluted and existential  in the books, as their are a couple of different ways it works. 

So, we would both agree in that getting rid of any person with any type of Chud ability would be distinctively antitown, correct?

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Look at you deliberately putting my quote behind Nacho's unvote, when he was on me, trying to make it look like I said it after he unvoted, which he did 2 minutes after I mentioned a hammer.

Also, maybe I mentioned the hammer to see if someone else would jump on or off. Guess what? IT WORKED.

Completley disagree...you are scrambling to avoid the lynch

Me: Says something literally true in that Orca put MY QUOTE about the hammer and then Nachos subsequent unvote in the wrong order, timestamp and vote history of all involved proving me correct.

Orca: 

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Completley disagree...you are scrambling to avoid the lynch

3 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I should be completely read up now. I'm honestly unsure about Mwil. Was odd of him to point out the votes to Forge, but it's just as possible that he's town worried about being lynched that it is that he's scum. Seems like an easy push. 

Malf. I could also be persuaded to vote Naz.

You’re read up and that is your interpretation of that wagon?  Did you just not understand every post I made for like 10 pages, or?