The Orca's Horror Movie Mafia and Interactive Massacre- Evil and Unknown Win!!!!

The Orca

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

Reading the rules and instructions now.

This is going to be much different than your standard game; so the rules and gameplay are unique. But just know this coming in:

There are no friends in mafia. We often call eachother bad names. This is the only thread that Webby allows us to directly insult eachother. So if you say something dumb and someone calls you a F****** moron just know that is a little bit normal. At one point I had to take a break because I couldnt go 30 minutes without telling @Pickle Rick and @The Orca that I hated their effing guts and hope they die in a fire. 

(we are good now, best friends forever)

Outside that, baptism by fire. Just play and ask questions.

PS: I wont be nice to you just cause we are BDL bros. Dont take it personal.  I am pretty much an arsehole to everyone in this game. So is @SwAg. He might be worse than me with condescending insults. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

This is going to be much different than your standard game; so the rules and gameplay are unique. But just know this coming in:

There are no friends in mafia. We often call eachother bad names. This is the only thread that Webby allows us to directly insult eachother. So if you say something dumb and someone calls you a F****** moron just know that is a little bit normal. At one point I had to take a break because I couldnt go 30 minutes without telling @Pickle Rick and @The Orca that I hated their effing guts and hope they die in a fire. 

(we are good now, best friends forever)

Outside that, baptism by fire. Just play and ask questions.

PS: I wont be nice to you just cause we are BDL bros. Dont take it personal.  I am pretty much an arsehole to everyone in this game. So is @SwAg. He might be worse than me with condescending insults. 

The difference is no one has ever taken your words with merit so no one actually cares. People actually like Swag. You are a piece of ****.

2 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

The only thing that I dont completely understand is the interactive moves part. What I should be posting and when. Lol 

Sounds fun.  I'm in.

No one does. This is a unique game Orca has been planning for a month. These games are super super rare. 

• Like 1