The Orca's Horror Movie Mafia and Interactive Massacre- Evil and Unknown Win!!!!

The Orca

7 hours ago, The Orca said:

@11sanchez11@49ers4life52,  @amac@bcb1213@beezee@biggio7@Blahman88@BrettFavre004@BrotherlyLove@bucsfan333@CAS22@coltsmanic808@CWood21@daboyle250,@Darth Pees@devils1854@EliteTexan80@El ramster@flyers0909@fretgod99@FriendlyEnemy@Gambit Jango@gopherwrestler@Gmen4ev@Heimdallr@HighHopes@Hockey5djh@HokieHigh,  @husker_vikes3@incognito_man@iPwn@Its A Sabotage@james.mcmurry13@JammerHammer21@jetsfan4life51@jfinley88@Jlash@JMG@jrry32@Karmaloop@khodder@kingseanjohn@LetTheBallFly@LETSGOBROWNIES@LionsFTW@LuckyNumber11@MathMan@Matts4313@MD4L@Mich_fan20@MightyMouse07@mission27@MookieMonster@ninerfanwheelz@Officer Ricky@OleXmad@Pats#1@PatriotsWin!@perikirest@Phire@PuntMyLumps@rabbisson@Ragnarok@RandyMossIsBoss@ravens_rool28@Raves@ravishingone@Rearviewmirror@RuskieTitan@S-jax39@samgurl775@skatebeanz@skrILL@SirA1 @SoS@stallyns@Stoop Trash@sunnygsm@swoosh@texans_uk@Texas_OutLaw7@TedLavie@The LBC@thelawoffices@theuntouchable@Tk3@twslhs20@Tyty@Ua@UofMfan909@utley4568@Victor Cruz Pun@Vindicatedxx@VYoung10@Whicker@Woz@Famous Jameis@pheltzbahr@Jlash@PR@DingoLadd@SkunkApes@PARROTHEAD@pollino14@Pastor Dillon@bigbadbuff23835@buddy_z34@iknowcool@buno67@The Gnat@1BackInBlackFan@Texansfan713@Ketchup@BleedTheClock@Troy Brown@KManX89@DawgX@titans0021@teude@squire12, @domepatrol91@Slappy Mc@OH-snelld4GB-IO @Nazgul @SwAg, @VikeManDan, @Mega Ron, @KOTN-93

@TheKillerNacho @Counselor @Mega Ron @MWil23 @BringinDaPain @FourThreeMafia

About a week left and need more players

Come join the madness, the fun, and the insanity :ph34r:

Unsubscribe 

8 minutes ago, N4L said:

gonna stick with the other one first and see how that goes, before committing to a second one lol 

I appreciate the heads up though

Well it will be your first one bc outpost's game is not a mafia game, nothing like it.  Understandable though.  We will rope you in one day :ph34r:

57 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Rules posted 

Everyone already signed up take a look. Ask questions and get 8 more people signed up

Also...I was wondering if I should postpone/delay due to Outposts game that I didnt know he was going to be doing now?

Player List

1. Forge @Forge

2. Malf @Malfatron

00. Slappy @Slappy Mc

4. Whicker @Whicker

5. Bcb @bcb1213

6. Dome @Dome

7. KSJ @kingseanjohn

8. Naz @Nazgul

9. Mwil @MWil23

10. Counselor @Counselor

11. Nacho @TheKillerNacho

12. Swag @SwAg

13. Pickle @Pickle Rick

14. Racks @rackcs

15. Llama @Llamalover

16. Mission @mission27

17. Daboyle @daboyle250

• Like 2

On 9/20/2019 at 10:17 PM, The Orca said:

Rules:

Mafia game:

To vote for a person to be lynched. Bold the person’s name

NO PM FISHING!!!! All role PMs are unique 

Night will be every night except for Night 1 which will be close to 48 hours long or longer depending on when the game starts

Night will be based on the designated time and the timestamps in the thread. Once I post Night, you may continue to talk.

The person with the most votes at the time Night occurs will be lynched

In the event of a tie, there will be a 15 minute OT period. If there is still a tie, there will be a random lynch between the tied players

After Night has been called there will be 30 minutes for players to finalize moves. No moves on the lynched player (they are locked). Night writeup will be within the hour

You may talk during Night, however, about 30 minutes before I post the Write-up, I will call PMs going out, posting info from the PM given to you will result in punishment up to and including modkill

Unless it says otherwise in your Role PM, you may NOT talk about the game outside of the Game Thread

No editing or deleting your posts in the game thread that contain a vote or Interactive move

I reserve the right to modkill anyone breaking any rules or behaving in a manner I deem inappropriate

NO DEAD POSTING! Once you're dead, you're out of the Game Thread. Simple. You will be allowed one good game, **** you guys, etc post. I also don’t mind idle chat during night phases or a joke post. However must you post when you're dead please keep it non game related

NO POSTING SCREENSHOTS OR DIRECTLY QUOTING FROM ROLE PMs. No posting fake role PMs either. Failure to do so will result in being Modkilled. You may type out night action PMs if it so suits you

Do not post information regarding your PM from the Night prior to the Write-up being posted 

If your PM says not to say something, don’t. There will be no second chances and you will be modkilled

***Important***!!!!!!!

The person who is the lynch will be given a word association type game. They will have 5 guesses (to start) to correctly guess the correct response. This must be done by the next lynch. If correct they will survive the lynch. If wrong they will suffer pure agony and then death

There are three categories the lynchee can choose from

Scifi (TV/Movies)
Sports
TV/Movies

Example: Game of Thrones....answer Night King

Anybody can help the lynchee by appropriate channels (ex. In thread)

The lynchee must tag me with each guess in the thread

******INTERACTIVE PHASE******

Each guest will start out in the same room. 

Each day you must make an interactive move. 

The move you make can be just about anything (that said, I have to acknowledge it as an acceptable move-with a response). Please tag me and use <.......>

There may or may not be a limit of some kind on the amount of interactive moves per day

Example: 
@The Orca 
<Walk to the ballroom>
<Pick up chair>
<Hit Woz in head with chair>
<Search bannister for something helpful>
<Stab Woz with a lead pipe I found on Outpost>

Anything you find will be announced in thread and could be potentially used during the interactive phase or night phase or anytime (this part will not be revealed except to the specific person)

Example PM- to come later

Have FUN

I reserve the right to change or edit the rules/game how i see fit

I will screw up somewhere for sure so take it easy on me lol

• Like 1