The Orca's Horror Movie Mafia and Interactive Massacre- Evil and Unknown Win!!!!

The Orca

2 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

This game has got me so confused. 

Can anyone actually die for good in this game?

Yes. Some people are actually coming back as new characters (Rack, Nacho). But Nacho 1.0's death from interacting with the house was permanent. So was Rack 2.0 it looks like. 

On 9/20/2019 at 10:17 PM, The Orca said:

The group finally came upon a man who was melted from the inside out. @theuntouchable had his insides turned to goo. The Orca appeared and walked up to the crowd. "I got this folks, my generosity knows no bounds." He plunges a syringe into Touch's eye. A couple of hours late Touch has his insides turn back to normal and he breathes a breath of life.

@theuntouchable is dead

@theuntouchable is alive

@theuntouchable you got any insights into this? 

Just now, Forge said:

Yes. Some people are actually coming back as new characters (Rack, Nacho). But Nacho 1.0's death from interacting with the house was permanent. So was Rack 2.0 it looks like. 

I'm curious as to why Squire, BCB and Cheesehead haven't been in here to defend their actions... 

Cheesehead gave Malf an injection (possibly a trap)

BCB visited Whicker last night

Squire stole Domes vote day 1. ( possibly day 2 as well...)

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Well let's recap.  

My word association was "5."  I got it correct immediately (Jodelle Ferland). 

Swag has a straight red letter from whicker saying he is evil

Matts wasn't aligned with nacho 1.0 who died and flipped town so I guess everyone else lynched matts

Matts word association is "Woody Harrelson"...he gonna die xD

And you can maintain all you want but if I was scum I'd be telling any partners to vote my *** bc there is no way I'm gonna be lynched with these word associations :ph34r:.

Also I found another alignment sensor last night while you were conveniently not around B|

People really need to stop forgetting Sir Lackssomefeet when recapping. That's some important stuff. I don't know if I can actually do anything with him, but he does eat corpses, so he's kind of like a cadaver vacuum cleaner, and thats nice to have around the house. 

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

I'm curious as to why Squire, BCB and Cheesehead haven't been in here to defend their actions... 

Cheesehead gave Malf an injection (possibly a trap)

BCB visited Whicker last night

Squire stole Domes vote day 1. ( possibly day 2 as well...)

You will never get anything from @bcb1213

He's very disciplined in the information he chooses to reveal or not reveal. 

6 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Well let's recap.  

My word association was "5."  I got it correct immediately (Jodelle Ferland). 

Swag has a straight red letter from whicker saying he is evil

Matts wasn't aligned with nacho 1.0 who died and flipped town so I guess everyone else lynched matts

Matts word association is "Woody Harrelson"...he gonna die xD

And you can maintain all you want but if I was scum I'd be telling any partners to vote my *** bc there is no way I'm gonna be lynched with these word associations :ph34r:.

Also I found another alignment sensor last night while you were conveniently not around B|

I will continue to maintain that you’re scum. There’s not a chance in hell I even come close to being lynched d1 without stupidity and/or scum. 

yea, sorry I had **** to do.