The Orca's Horror Movie Mafia and Interactive Massacre- Evil and Unknown Win!!!!

The Orca

<puts gold in box hoping something cool happens> 

<Looks at cave walls/ceilings for paintings> @The Orca 

Squire cheese are 100% scum based on concrete information. Swag is more doubtful but maybe that's because I'm just scrolling through those rambling posts. I'll follow the rest of the group and vote swag 

19 minutes ago, Dome said:

@Pickle Rick

you suggested several times you thought I was a creep, but later admitted you don't actually think I am.

you said you doubt my double vote is a town move, but you aren't pushing me as scum even though I was on your sensor that showed a creep.

is your sensor even real? you don't seem to trust your info OR your read on my role.

Did I?  I called you a creep but not that I thought you were a creep.  I wanted to see your reaction or lack of a reaction bc at least 1 of you 4 are creepy aligned.  

Also take note of the complete avoidance from et and mwil on the subject.  

Don't attack my madness just embrace it.  

I also just questioned you pounding the fact that double vote is town.  Its clearly not.  It has an equal chance of being town or scum and base do  past games it's a lot more scumsided than town.  

So basically if I question you in any way that means I'm scum lmao.  

And yes my sensor is real.  Forge had the fake one.  Malf thought mine would be the fake one and forge had the real one....looks like he was wrong 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

And yes my sensor is real.  Forge had the fake one.  Malf thought mine would be the fake one and forge had the real one....looks like he was wrong 

That's assuming that there is only a single fake one and real one. It's entirely possible that both are fake.