Week 3 GDT

SteelKing728

1 minute ago, SkippyX said:

So he does not get the benefit of a good QB but gets full credit for the pathetic Raiders years and Dan Snyder going full Dan Snyder?

You are good at this logic thing. (again, sarcasm)

• Rivers in 6 years with Norv - 3 playoff wins
  • Rivers in 7 years without Norv - 2 playoff wins.

Norv merely reaped the early benefits of Marty's team.  4 of those 7 years, were with a coach worse than Norv in Mccoy. 

Since when is Rivers good. Pretty sure ya said he sucks. Pick a side of the fence. No trespassing.

5 minutes ago, Bearerofnews said:

Norv merely reaped the early benefits of Marty's team.  4 of those 7 years, were with a coach worse than Norv in Mccoy. 

Since when is Rivers good. Pretty sure ya said he sucks. Pick a side of the fence. No trespassing.

when losing an argument... Go STRAW MAN!

I said that I am not sure that his entire career at this point merits Hall of Fame compared to his contemporaries like Brees, Brady, Ben, Eli and others.

Hall of Very Good with HoF potential Rivers  Does not equal he sucks.

Now if we are talking playoffs... I will let you draw your own conclusions there.

I can point to the 4 garbage time playoff TDs when down by 18+ in the 4th quarter but his other 10 TDs in 11 playoff games are legit.

Edited by SkippyX

Just now, SkippyX said:

when losing an argument... Go STRAW MAN!

I said that I am not sure that his entire career at this point merits Hall of Fame compared to his contemporaries like Brees, Brady, Ben, Eli and others.

Hall of Very Good with HoF potential Rivers  Does not equal he sucks.

Now if we are talking playoffs... I will let you draw your won conclusions there.

I can point to the 4 garbage time playoff TDs when down by 18+ in the 4th quarter but his other 10 TDs in 11 playoff games are legit.

How are they garbage time? Rivers is tied with Peyton for most comeback wins in NFL history when trailing by 16 pts in the 2nd half.  Garbage time is subjective. 

Vs Pit it was an 11 pt game with 9 mins left after Rivers 1st 4th qtr td. Hardly "out of reach".