3-0

incognito_man

6 minutes ago, PACKRULE said:

We match up nicely against big D. We play in their barn but we can win that game. 

4 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Let's not get overzealous with the Cowboys hype. They played a terrible Giants defense, a bad Redskins team and the friggin' Dolphins, so far.

1 minute ago, {Family Ghost} said:

They haven't played against a good defense yet.  Giants, Redskins and Dolphins all field poor defenses. Maybe the Packers can slow them down a bit.  

DAL running game will likely give GB fits.  That will be a really great test for the GB defense.    Thankfully GB gets the mini bye before that game

Just now, PACKRULE said:

I think the way he reacts to MLF is old AR and is not buy in. Mouthing bad play calls is not buy in. Some of his play shows buy in but some shows his old self coaching. There are glimmers but I am not sure he’s bought in fully to being coached. 

Because he gets animated over a few bad playcalls a game means he hasn't bought in? Nah, talk about reaching.

4 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Don't think AR needs any turning, think he's 100% bought in. He made some great throws today. Missed the one to GMo and a sideline ball to Tonyan.

Bigger issue is we haven't been able to run any RPO stuff, offense isn't on the same page there.

Fair enough I disagree a bit. Just the way he reacts to MLF. But I love the way coach goes over to him and pushes the communications. 

18 minutes ago, Leader said:

Right now......

I think we can hold our own with Philly. They've got their own issues and perhaps we'll improve on offense. 4 + 0 is within our reach.

Dallas? Right now? They're hitting on all their cylinders and I think they'd light us up. If our offense is again a no-show against Dallas (?) who happens to have a decent D as well......I doubt our defense can sustain itself against that attack.

I  think we lose against Minnesota if they decide to stick to the run on that first and goal instead of letting themselves get Kurt Cousin-ed.  I don't like a matchup with Dallas right now given their ability to run the ball (Like Minnesota).  While I  don't think their defense is as good as any of the 3 we've played this year their offense is an entirely different caliber.  Pressuring the QB could be a bigger problem and Dak's legs could be troublesome.  

Edited by SSG

Just now, SSG said:

I  think we lose against Minnesota if they decide to stick to the run on that first and goal instead of letting themselves get Kurt Cousin-ed.  I don't like a matchup with Dallas right now given their ability to run the ball (Like Minnesota).  While I  don't think their defense is as good as any of the 3 we've played this year their offense is an entirely different caliber.  Pressuring the QB could be a bigger problem and we Dak's legs could be troublesome.  

They're certainly not playing down to their competition and I'm not taking them lightly. Our offense needs to execute better if we're to win that game.

• Like 1

Just now, beekay414 said:

Because he gets animated over a few bad playcalls a game means he hasn't bought in? Nah, talk about reaching.

We can disagree that is ok. I think he is on the fence is all I think he likely goes in and out of his buy in. That is why I said I see glimmers. When he gets the ball out early and is on time and takes what is there that is buy in. There are other times I see good ole AR from the last few years which is his way and not buying in. It will take time. 

Just now, PACKRULE said:

We can disagree that is ok. I think he is on the fence is all I think he likely goes in and out of his buy in. That is why I said I see glimmers. When he gets the ball out early and is on time and takes what is there that is buy in. There are other times I see good ole AR from the last few years which is his way and not buying in. It will take time. 

There's absolutely nothing to indicate that he hasn't bought in. Listen to any presser, interview or whatnot and all he does is praise the relationship. Just because you think, because he voices displeasure over 2 or 3 playcalls a game, he hasn't bought in, doesn't mean he hasn't. It's typical overreaching. 

3 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

There's absolutely nothing to indicate that he hasn't bought in. Listen to any presser, interview or whatnot and all he does is praise the relationship. Just because you think, because he voices displeasure over 2 or 3 playcalls a game, he hasn't bought in, doesn't mean he hasn't. It's typical overreaching. 

Ok I just don’t fully see it. The manner in which he has acted in game towards MLF and some of the actions in game lead me to believe what believe. Just because he says the right things in a presser doesn’t over shadow his actions in game. Is what it is like I said I see glimmers but I also see some of that old crap. I love the guy hope he continues to grow and change for the better to me that shows buy in. Oh and in my experience buy in is not a one time thing. It’s daily and weekly. 

2 minutes ago, PACKRULE said:

Ok I just don’t fully see it. The manner in which he has acted in game towards MLF and some of the actions in game lead me to believe what believe. Just because he says the right things in a presser doesn’t over shadow his actions in game. Is what it is like I said I see glimmers but I also see some of that old crap. I love the guy hope he continues to grow and change for the better to me that shows buy in. Oh and in my experience buy in is not a one time thing. It’s daily and weekly. 

Then you're seeing what you want to see and putting qualifiers on it just to validate your belief. There's nothing to indicate that Rodgers hasn't bought in. 

Edited by beekay414
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

We miss him most in that his loss requires us to play Redmond more and he's a big drop off on the back end. 

Anybody have a breakdown on our missed tackling woes? I could be remembering wrong, but I feel like Redmond and King really hurt us in that aspect (although King had a big 3rd down tackle in the 4th).