3-0

incognito_man

29 minutes ago, PossibleCabbage said:

I'm pretty sure it's Nathaniel Hackett that's the problem.

we're looking in the wrong direction: outward vs inward.

Obviously no one on our team is the problem because we are 3-0. So, the logical conclusion is that the problem is Chicago, Minnesota and Denver didn't want our offense to do well. THEY are the problem. But we've dispatched our problems.

3-0

Edited by incognito_man
  • Like 1

Was anyone else cheering like I was when Denver kept running the ball late in the game?

It's like, well if our offense can't stay on the field at least their's can. So I don't care about our run defense. Our run defense was like Rope-a-Dope. Oh no! Body shots! (5 min left). More body shots and a first down! (4 min left). How will we stop this run game? ( 3 min left).

4 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

we're looking in the wrong direction: outward vs inward.

Obviously no one on our team is the problem because we are 3-0. So, the logical conclusion is that the problem is Chicago, Minnesota and Denver didn't want our offense to do well. THEY are the problem. But we've dispatched our problems.

3-0

When we meet up with someone that doesn't turn the ball over - it will become even more logical

3 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

I have a feeling we might be trading Graham.  He's just not being used at all right now.  His one "target" was when Rodgers was under pressure and he threw it thirty yards away from Graham. 

who would trade for him?  We would have to give up a pick if this was the offseason and we could use the cap room effectively.  Right now we can't, so it's not the same thing, but the guy is a FA after the year, has an injured hand/finger, and has not played well in 3 years

Just now, skibrett15 said:

who would trade for him?  We would have to give up a pick if this was the offseason and we could use the cap room effectively.  Right now we can't, so it's not the same thing, but the guy is a FA after the year, has an injured hand/finger, and has not played well in 3 years

FA only if we cut him, he has a year left on his contract.

29 minutes ago, Norm said:

Go on

It's just important that we identify all of the people to whom we can apportion blame before we start distributing blame.  People are ready to blame Rodgers, LaFleur, the WRs, the TEs, the RBs, but no one is admitting the possibility that the OC, whose offensive coaching CV in the last decade includes such juggernauts as Buffalo, Syracuse, and Jacksonville might be an issue.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Uffdaswede said:

Was anyone else cheering like I was when Denver kept running the ball late in the game?

It's like, well if our offense can't stay on the field at least their's can. So I don't care about our run defense. Our run defense was like Rope-a-Dope. Oh no! Body shots! (5 min left). More body shots and a first down! (4 min left). How will we stop this run game? ( 3 min left).

Ha, that's true and you're a funny guy, FYI.

More seriously though, this only works when you have the lead.  The league figured out quickly that they can run against the Packers, but the teams we've played have shot themselves in the foot so it hasn't hurt us yet.  

14 minutes ago, Uffdaswede said:

Yeah that was odd to be sure, 2 scores down it was like they didn't realize that or thought going run would help more in playaction late in the game. I LOL'd at both run plays to start that drive also said thank you out loud.