3-0

incognito_man

1 hour ago, packfanfb said:

The prosecution rests.

Remember when the excuse for Clay and Perry not getting sacks last season was that "Pettine's scheme" did not prioritize sacks out of his OLBs?

And remember when free agents were a bad thing and only bad teams signed them?

And remember when free agents would never sign with Green Bay anyway so we could never expect the "front office" to pursue free agents?

Thanks Gute for finally bringing in some top-flight defensive talent and turning around the defensive culture in Green Bay.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Then you're seeing what you want to see and putting qualifiers on it just to validate your belief. There's nothing to indicate that Rodgers hasn't bought in. 

So my opinion is wrong. Ok does that make what you see and believe or your opinion right. Sorry just want to get that straight. Again all good it’s a great day. Thankful that Gute values defense. 

6 minutes ago, packerjmf said:

Anybody have a breakdown on our missed tackling woes? I could be remembering wrong, but I feel like Redmond and King really hurt us in that aspect (although King had a big 3rd down tackle in the 4th).

King had a really bad game. Had two really good games before that so hopefully today was an aberration. Think the wet field was affecting him.

Edited by packfanfb

Just now, packfanfb said:

King had a really bad game. Had two really good games before that so hopefully today was an aberration. Think the wet field was affecting him.

King also seems to have a problem getting turned around.  Think that's two weeks in a row where he's been turned the wrong way and given up a big play.  

6 minutes ago, PACKRULE said:

So my opinion is wrong. Ok does that make what you see and believe or your opinion right. Sorry just want to get that straight. Again all good it’s a great day. Thankful that Gute values defense. 

I'm saying you're reading far too much into a select few occurrences to justify your opinion rather than taking the whole thing at face value. Brady gets visibly upset with McDaniels at times, doesn't mean he never bought in or "partially" bought in. Just means they disagreed about something. It's a relationship and no relationship, no matter what anyone wants you to believe, is perfect. There's zero indication that Rodgers hasn't bought in. Not in his demeanor, not in his pressers/interviews, and not in his on field play. Kinks just need to be worked out. It's game 3 of a first time head coach. We got shut out twice and held to, or under, 10 points 4 other times in Mac's first year. Let's be patient. 

Edited by beekay414

4 hours ago, incognito_man said:

Maybe focus less on the fraction of a percent you're so upset about and redirect your energy to the vast vast vast VAST majority who are real victims. 

Just a thought. Folks might take you and your grown man opinion more seriously, then. Since real "grown men" issue educated opinions.

oh calm down my godness.

Do you feel better now that you have been offended?

He clearly wasn't talking about the actual victims. But you have to be ignorant to think that they're are not many opportunists out there.

AB declined to settle for 2 million dollars doesn't that tell you something? He should've never sent those texts that was moronic but thats also something some who is guilty would not do. He is clearly innocent.  

8 minutes ago, TheOnlyThing said:

Remember when the excuse for Clay and Perry not getting sacks last season was that "Pettine's scheme" did not prioritize sacks out of his OLBs?

And remember when free agents were a bad thing and only bad teams signed them?

And remember when free agents would never sign with Green Bay anyway so we could never expect the "front office" to pursue free agents?

Thanks Gute for finally bringing in some top-flight defensive talent and turning around the defensive culture in Green Bay.

I know most people don't pay attention to this, but surely even the most oblivious observer has to have noticed that our 3rd down defense has been called entirely different through 3 games?

Free Agents are a bad thing relative to cheap draft picks. We had a bunch of rookies not getting 2nd deals. We had a bunch of veterans coming off deals. We were a bad team. Because we were a bad team, we had a ton of cap space unlike we never really had in the last decade. We signed free agents because of it.

We didn't get any premium free agents. We signed second tier guys that we believed had repressed value. We did so by paying them like premium free agents. We gambled hard. So far it's looking good. Credit to Gute for making this happen, but this has been a tremendous off-season and not entirely common.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, packersaregood said:

oh calm down my godness.

Do you feel better now that you have been offended?

He clearly wasn't talking about the actual victims. But you have to be ignorant to think that they're are not many opportunists out there.

AB declined to settle for 2 million dollars doesn't that tell you something? He should've never sent those texts that was moronic but thats also something some who is guilty would not do. He is clearly innocent.  

Nothin AB does tells me anything.

1 hour ago, beekay414 said:

Let's not get overzealous with the Cowboys hype. They played a terrible Giants defense, a bad Redskins team and the friggin' Dolphins, so far.

I mean, they're the worst fit in terms of matchups.  Dallas does a pretty good job of preventing turnovers and limiting sacks.

1 hour ago, TheOnlyThing said:

I can’t wait to see what Gute does going fwd.  Obviously our offense is having some growing pains but I feel confident Gute will give us the weapons to change that just like he did for the D.