Towson @ #9 Florida 4:00 PM SECN

Mississippi State @ #7 Auburn 7:00 PM ESPN

UConn @ #22 UCF 7:00 PM ESPN2

#24 Kansas State @ Oklahoma State 7:00 PM ESPN+

#5 Ohio State @ Nebraska 7:30 PM ABC

NC State @ Florida State 7:30 PM ACCN

Houston @ North Texas 8:00 PM 

Washington State @ #19 Utah 10:00 PM FS1

I've got a ton of commitments Saturday, so I'm happy to be getting a decent slate of games Thursday/Friday.  As a Navy fan and with my job, I rarely get to watch them, so it will be great to see a prime-time matchup for them for once.  Also looking forward to seeing what Maryland can do against Penn State this year.  

• Like 1

21 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Abstain. The PAC-12 won't trick me into thinking it's relevant by scheduling a top 25 matchup at 3:30 eastern. Get back to the after dark where you belong.

As a fan of the homedog favorite in that matchup, you shut your silly mouth. 12:30PM (the real time) is a perfect timeslot for this game. 

Edited by animaltested

10 hours ago, NateDawg said:

No super interesting games. I wanna say Notre Dame-UVA? Only because I think it’ll show the Irish bouncing back and UVA looking like a team that probably shouldn’t be ranked. Hopefully some decent games/upsets emerge, because not a great slate. 

The Notre Dame/Virginia game could very well be for the Orange Bowl since its obligated to take a ACC team and Notre Dame can take any ACC spot as long as they are within one win of the replacing team. 

4 minutes ago, devils1854 said:

The Notre Dame/Virginia game could very well be for the Orange Bowl since its obligated to take a ACC team and Notre Dame can take any ACC spot as long as they are within one win of the replacing team. 

• Peach-1.Clemson vs 4.Georgia
  • Fiesta-2.Alabama vs 4.Oklahoma

• Rose-Ohio State vs Oregon
  • Sugar-Florida vs Texas
  • Orange-Notre Dame vs LSU
  • Cotton-Boise State vs Wisconsin

• Fiesta-1.Alabama vs 4.Ohio State

• Rose-Wisconsin vs Oregon
  • Sugar-LSU vs Oklahoma
  • Orange-Notre Dame vs Florida
  • Cotton-Boise State vs Texas

48 minutes ago, devils1854 said:
  • Fiesta-1.Alabama vs 4.Ohio State

I can't see how this scenario occurs other than Georgia and Alabama winning out in the regular season, and Alabama wins against Georgia in the SEC championship.  In 2017, Georgi and Oklahoma finished with identical 12-1 records and Oklahoma won their conference and Georgia didn't.  Oklahoma was the #2 seed, and Georgia was the #3 seed.  I think Oklahoma would have to lose more than 1 game and/or not win their conference in order to be out of the playoffs.  Right now, Clemson is pretty much a mortal lock.  Between Alabama, LSU, and Georgia, no more than 2 SEC teams will be represented and the Pac-12 has almost already taken themselves out of the mix.  That leaves Ohio State and Oklahoma essentially competing for that playoff spot.  Would they take a non-champion over a champion with an identical record?

3 hours ago, devils1854 said:

That’s a good point considering how nauseating the thought of an ACC team not named Clemson playing in the Orange bowl is this season.

i will explain how such a scenario is possible. imagine this: auburn led by true freshman quarterback bo nix (fun fact his father played at auburn and bo was at the 2010 national championship) goes into baton rouge louisiana and defeats the fraudulent lsu tigers in a game where joe burrow passes for 420 (the weed number) yards and 4 tds. but he gets out-game-managed by the aforementioned nix who completes 12 of 31 passes for 113 yards and 2 tds (61 yards and 1 td come on a little flip pass end around to anthony schwartz) although he is still unable to complete any of the passes thrown to wide open receivers 20+ yards down the field. thus marking auburn's first win in baton rouge since y2k.

#5 auburn goes into the final 3 weeks of the season with a perfect 9-0 record but with games against also undefeated #2 bama and #3 uga. in the matchup against the bullfrogs bo nix strikes magic again and somehow out-game-manages legendary uga game manager jake fromm en route to a tiger victory. then, with a trip to the sec championship game on the line the now #4 tigers go head to head with their arch rivals. tua gets hurt in the 1st quarter but unlike uga auburn is able to beat a backup quarterback and marches down to atlanta for a rematch with the cowdogs.

in the sec championship gus calls a draw play on every single snap and georgia wins 44-0 and both georgia and bama leap frog auburn in the rankings and make the playoffs along with ohio state (a bubble team until a dominant showing in the big ten championship that leads to a win by somewhere between 58 and 60 points) and clemson (unanimous #1 with big wins over 6-6 texas a&m and... no other bowl eligible teams?)

2 hours ago, CWood21 said:

In 2017, Georgi and Oklahoma finished with identical 12-1 records and Oklahoma won their conference and Georgia didn't.

also this is incorrect