34 members have voted

1. 1. Winner?

• Tie
    • Chicago
    • Redskins

1 minute ago, Tony7188 said:

Are the Redskins playing at home? lol

That crowd reaction for the away team scoring the TD was amazing

Not a Skins fan, but I lived in DC for 3 years.  It is the worst stadium imaginable in terms of location.  You only go there to punish yourself.  Partially because the DC Metro system(which everyone uses), doesn't go to the stadium because it's so far away.  So you have to drive/uber way the **** out to see a crappy team.  I'm honestly shocked this many people show up.  

Just now, D82 said:

You haven’t been to a game at FedEx have you?

I'm from Maryland, so yes I've been several times. I just didn't expect for Bears fans to travel that far and have this kind of crowd showing.

Away teams taking over FedEx field is usually reserved for NFC East teams lol

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:
4 minutes ago, Tony7188 said:

Are the Redskins playing at home? lol

That crowd reaction for the away team scoring the TD was amazing

Not a Skins fan, but I lived in DC for 3 years.  It is the worst stadium imaginable in terms of location.  You only go there to punish yourself.  Partially because the DC Metro system(which everyone uses), doesn't go to the stadium because it's so far away.  So you have to drive/uber way the **** out to see a crappy team.  I'm honestly shocked this many people show

plus DC is a tourist haven, so why not watch a game while you are there as a visitor

also explains the fan disrepency

Just now, wackywabbit said:

Washington is such a waste of a potential tier 1 market. Need a complete rebuild: new roster, new coaching staff, new front office, new owner, new stadium (in DC), new team name... 

The stadium doesn't even need to be in DC.  Just close enough for the Metro to reach it.