2019 WEEK 4 PACKERS vs eagles GAME DAY THREAD

Shanedorf

15 minutes ago, Lodestar said:

Pray for Davante.

Well, I wont be doing any praying, but I'll sure hope he's not down for the count with a significant injury.

His production will not be replaced. It just wont happen and the next domino to fall will be #80.

Edited by Leader

12 minutes ago, St Vince said:

Just gonna chalk this loss up as a bad day at the office for the  D after a short week, happens to the best of them.  Have no complaints with the offense they did what they had to do, they put up 27 at home which should've been a win all day. Defense turned the clock back to 2016 and gave it away.  Anyone criticizing the offense should stop it now. Sure they could've made a few more plays but the other team gets paid also. On to Dallas!

Are you kidding?  They passed the ball from the 1 6 times in the last 2 series and we got zero points from it.  All off-season we heard our HC preach about how he was going to improve the run game and how this offense was going to be built upon it.  Then in the game's most important spots he's too much of a coward to run the ball.  He got bailed out by a super human game from DA17 and Rodgers playing great.  The offense went scoreless without DA17 despite having what seemed like a dozen shots from the 1.  There should be complaints about that offense.  That was a terrible Philly defense.

Edited by SSG

34 minutes ago, cannondale said:

The really sad thing about the defense is the talent it already has. How much more are we expected to dump into it ?? Simply can't happen

We really need an impact DL next to Clark who can penetrate and get some kind of pressure and another ILB to take pressure off Martinez or even be an upgrade to him. 

It is tough because we also have a few positions on offense like OT if Buluga leaves and somehow getting Rodgers another weapon or two. 

Just now, SSG said:

It certainly wasn't reviewed by any official on the field.

I hate this new PI world we're in.

The guys on the field are scared ****less to make a call - so nothing right gets called and its down to "slo-mo world" where no sports activities get played.

I hate New Orleans for this.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, SSG said:

Are you kidding?  They passed the ball from the 1 6 times in the last 2 series and we got zero points from it.  All off-season we heard our HC preach about how he was going to improve the run game and how this offense was going to be built upon it.  Then in the game's most important spots he's too much of a coward to run the ball.  He got bailed out by a super human game from DA17 and Rodgers playing great.  The offense went scoreless without DA17 despite having what seemed like a dozen shots from the 1.

Frankly, I'm glad they stopped wasting downs on running. 

LeFleur's innovation needs to come in the passing game. Jones is a good RB but he's no AP or Zeke. 

They're getting closer, but scoring six points on the four 'lost' red zone attempts is without a doubt bad. Get healthy, get right, get at Dallas.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SSG said:

Are you kidding?  They passed the ball from the 1 6 times in the last 2 series and we got zero points from it.  All off-season we heard our HC preach about how he was going to improve the run game and how this offense was going to be built upon it.  Then in the game's most important spots he's too much of a coward to run the ball.  He got bailed out by a super human game from DA17 and Rodgers playing great.  The offense went scoreless without DA17 despite having what seemed like a dozen shots from the 1.

The creativity just went out of the window after the 1st quarter. Would like some more screens, pitches, reverses, flea flickers. Our offense seems so vanilla and predictable.

My biggest concern though is the run defense. It has been exposed a lot through the 1st 4 games.

1 minute ago, Victor1124 said:

We really need an impact DL next to Clark who can penetrate and get some kind of pressure and another ILB to take pressure off Martinez or even be an upgrade to him. 

It is tough because we also have a few positions on offense like OT if Buluga leaves and somehow getting Rodgers another weapon or two. 

They really missed Adams and Greene out there. I think they were going to be the run stoppers.