Around The NFL: Gameday Talk

Jroc04

46 minutes ago, 808 said:

All very true my man. I'll be going to as many as I can. 

But the bottom line is, I need my son to get a little older so we can just go to a home opener at the Linc. 

That'd be fun...a 1:00 game against some team from out west at the Linc would cement the Eagles fandom I'm sure ha.

1 minute ago, 808 said:

I called him out for it in the GB forum. 

What did you guys do to piss him off so much? 

Who cares? He's a Mitch probably upset that his Precious Packers are eliminated from even participating in the 2017 Playoffs and ARod is on IR again. To be expected really. 

51 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Who cares? He's a Mitch probably upset that his Precious Packers are eliminated from even participating in the 2017 Playoffs and ARod is on IR again. To be expected really. 

wise words oh knowledgeable one 

29 minutes ago, 808 said:

Wish I could let it slide as easily as you. Maybe I'm taking it extra personal cause I was there when it happened. 

I'm really am sorry there man, not tryna ruin anyone's day on the internet, I wasn't thinking when I went along with it 

Just now, jfinley88 said:

I'm really am sorry there man, not tryna ruin anyone's day on the internet, I wasn't thinking when I went along with it 

No worries man, I took it a little too harsh there. Carry on. 

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/12/21/akiem-hicks-we-wont-be-the-team-that-loses-to-browns/

“We won’t be that team,” Hicks said, via the Chicago Tribune. “Simple as that. We won’t let that happen.”

Usually in sports, this is followed by the opposite happening. 

Guys, do we want to see the Browns go 0-16, or do we want them to haul in a win this season?

Archived