Final Fantasy Tactics Mafia (Ivalice wins!)

TheKillerNacho

Just now, MWil23 said:

...especially the part where you came out looking good I assume.

I mean I obviously don't think I look bad because I was doing the right thing. But that's really not the point. His conclusions on scum were largely the same as mine. You know that's what I meant.

Just now, Matts4313 said:

I searched "et80" and have since quoted everything I wrote that had his name. 

It makes me laugh that Racks is following you like a lapdog liking all your post, seeing as you have called him scum and sucky for 2 days. 

Ok? Doesn't mean he's not speaking the truth about you. I don't hold grudges for people thinking I'm scum.

10 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Voted ET, more than 10 minutes ahead of deadline, when it was tied

Thought ET was running away with VC.. tried another option

Voted ET as momentum was moving on him

Realized that it wasn't a runaway and that my vote mattered

Trying to swing the pendulum back?

Trying to save ET, or just eliminate his loudest critic?

This one is interesting.. He just saw a 6-4 VC.. was he trying to blend in on a vote he thought was becoming a runaway?

Interesting stance.. Proved himself in OT though

Swag asking the right questions

Vote starting to separate

Random vote here.. I do this sort of thing all the time, but interesting that he possibly tried to avoid the fray for the moment?

Agree

Another interesting vote shift

Counselor HAD been in the ET vote, now trying to bring the vote closer

Another floating of a new lynch

Bringing it to a tie.. saving ET

Now this is curious.. was he trying to come to a tie, or trying to lynch me?

Immediate flip back.. did he realize that he would expose himself? did he not know the real VC?

Interesting response, considering you were on the TK vote.. This is the type of response I would expect from someone on the ET vote

KSJ consciously chose to avoid the vote

Matts voted ET, but ONLY after Racks had already made it 6-5.. was this a vote that he felt like he HAD to make?

Dome trying to vote ET, knowing that his vote was locked on TK

Ultimately.. I think Racks looks good here.. I think Forge probably looks good here

Dome looks bad.. was on ET, then jumped off of him, then feigned like he really did want ET to go

I think Counselor looks bad also.. jumped on ET only when it looked like the vote was inevitable, then danced around trying to find an alternative

KSJ is a little confusing.. He EASILY could have hammered me, but he also made a concerted effort to not make a decision

Squire looks bad

MWil did a little dancing around.. He ultimately voted ET, although the circumstances of it all are suspicious

Matts was questionable too.. voted everywhere except ET until overtime, AND until the tie was already broken

I agree that my voting you and not ET looks bad.  I am town, Ivalice aligned.  I moved my vote to you because I had you in my top 4 scum reads for the day.    In the end, I chose wrong, it will not be the first time I have been wrong with a late vote switch as town.   Overwatch is a good example of this.  

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Instead of throwing out accusations like "he only bumped his good post" (you big f**** liar), why dont you prove me wrong

I already explained what you did and how you defended him.  The fact that you're going to all these cringe antics to avoid that position is telling enough for me.

9 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Oh, you are here now?

Were you hiding in chatty before so that you didn't have to go on record of not voting ET?

Easier to just hide and keep your vote where it was?

Dont call Pickle town on D1 for the first time ever

To be honest...yeah I was lying low. I needed to see the thread to chose who to use my move on. Racks is a piss ant and Mwil wants to grudge vote me for the last games, so I figured I'd call my shot early and see how the night unfolded reading more than posting. It got crazy, so I just observed

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I already explained what you did and how you defended him.  The fact that you're going to all these cringe antics to avoid that position is telling enough for me.

Pull quotes to back it up. Thats your favorite thing to do. I seent it. 

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Dont call Pickle town on D1 for the first time ever

To be honest...yeah I was lying low. I needed to see the thread to chose who to use my move on. Racks is a piss ant and Mwil wants to grudge vote me for the last games, so I figured I'd call my shot early and see how the night unfolded reading more than posting. It got crazy, so I just observed

Believe it or not, I avoid voting for you and pickle OFTEN on D1 so as to avoid unnecessary conflict

The fact that you can't get past that stuff is on you

Interesting that you admit that you actively chose to observe instead of participate. That is exceedingly unlike you.

Following the victory over Velias, the soldiers expected nothing less than a direct response. And boy, did the Lucavi respond in force.

"LUCAVI!" screamed a solider, running from a horrible beast in the night. From the other direction, another warrior was running as well, her gold hair flowing through the air.

"No, the Lucavi is coming from this direction!" screamed @Dome, aka Agrias Oaks, the Mediator, an Ivalice knight.

"Two Lucavi??" another soldier cried in disbelief. A few soldiers had created a circle, waiting for the beasts to strike.

"I'll lure one away to give you guys a fighting chance", said Dome. She heroically ran the other direction, luring one of the beasts.

"Where's the other?" the soldiers said fearfully, looking around, but no other Lucavi materialized. The soldiers eventually decided to see what became of Agrias, fearing the worst after she didn't return. They found her corpse, sadly, her bones shattered and neck snapped.

However, a far more disgusting scene was found from the other direction. @Counselor was found completely mutilated. Completely ripped apart. An eyeball even managed to roll several yards away, his corpse eventually being found stuffed down an outhouse in the slums. An autopsy revealed him to be a Time Mage, Ivalice aligned.

But those two weren't the only murders that occured throughout the night. It seems that someone decided to cut @theuntouchable from limb to limb. He was an Onion Knight, Ivalice aligned.

Finally, there was a very strange occurrence last night that was discovered as the soldiers were waking up.

"AAAH, WHAT IS THAT?!!!!" cried one of the soldiers, waking up to see a Demon-like creature staring back at them.

latest?cb=20150714142942

"Who, me?" the being scowled. "I guess I should probably have a name tag."

The being saw a pool of blood left from when they were carrying in Counselor's corpse, and used it to write his name on a piece of paper and attach it to himself.

"If...If....IFIRIT?"

"Yeah, I'm here to help with the situation you have going on here. One of you humans saw need to seek help from my plane."

Ifirit counts as a new player entering the game. His vote counts as 1 like any other player. He can be voted for, lynched, and targeted by any action during the night. Ifirit cannot change its vote the last hour of the day.

Day 3 is now open. It will end at 9PM ET on 10/4. Just a heads up, I will be busy tomorrow night so while I will process the lynch at that time, I will not get to processing the night until much later, perhaps even the next morning. So sorry for any inconvenience that may cause.

Just now, Tk3 said:

Believe it or not, I avoid voting for you and pickle OFTEN on D1 so as to avoid unnecessary conflict

The fact that you can't get past that stuff is on you

Interesting that you admit that you actively chose to observe instead of participate. That is exceedingly unlike you.

It is unlike me