Final Fantasy Tactics Mafia (Ivalice wins!)

TheKillerNacho

Just now, SwAg said:

lol

you can't refute it. so you just brush it off. 

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

you are stupid if you think I would do that to save malf with 40 minutes left in the day when there's almost sure to be some kind of last minute shift anyways. 

don't be dense, think critically. 

Just now, SwAg said:

It’s probably between squire, Malf, and myself, with an outside chance at Dome.

I don't think you. I don't know about Dome at this point. And despite it all I'm not feeling Malf.
So if this is how it's going - I'm most comfortable with Squire over the next 17 minutes.

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

How is that obvious?  I gave Malf a chance to refute my claim and he explicitly didn’t.

Because I am town and thus there is no known connection between malf and I from my POV.  

Why malf did no refute your claim, I have no idea why.  Maybe he is bored with you?  maybe he thinks you are scum and not worth it?  Maybe he is scum and does not want to get his hands dirty on D1.  

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

Your opening question was about his knowledge of this game.  He had already stated that it was his favorite game.  I did not differentiate that his statement pre or post the start of the game would matter as he had rather bluntly stated that it was his favorite game and that would imply to me that he had a good deal of knowledge of the theme.  

But does every player have to have read every post in the thread including before the game starts to be read up?

1 minute ago, Dome said:

you can't refute it. so you just brush it off. 

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Just because you say this isn’t critical thinking and declare it one-dimensional knuckledragging doesn’t make it so, sorry to inform you.

Strange, because I did.