Final Fantasy Tactics Mafia (Ivalice wins!)

TheKillerNacho

13 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Phew... everyone should have their job now!

Day 1 is officially open!

If I missed sending you your job, please inform me ASAP.

Day 1 will end 10/2 at 9:00 PM ET.

will you be posting the draft order?

On 9/30/2019 at 8:45 AM, TheKillerNacho said:

Day Phase Rules:

1. To vote for someone, type their name in bold. Color must be black, and in, at least, a normal font size. You may vote for a no lynch. If “no lynch” has a majority, there will be no lynch.
  2. Day Phases will last 24 hours, unless my schedule demands otherwise. Deadline should always be around 9 PM ET (8PM CT).
  3. Lynches will not automatically occur prior to the deadline.
  4. If there is a tie between players at the end of the deadline, there will be a 15-minute overtime period. In this overtime period, any player who was voting for a player not in the majority may re-cast their vote to a player in the majority (players whose vote is already for one of those players cannot change their vote). If, after 15 minutes, there is still a tie, a no lynch occurs.
  5. Due to there being periods of the day where I cannot actively monitor the site, if anyone can keep a vote count for me if I haven’t posted one in awhile, I will love you forever.
  6. You must vote during each day phase. Failure to do this twice in a row will result in your death and/or being replaced if there’s a willing standin.

Night Phase Rules:

1. After night is called, players will have 30 minutes to send in moves if they haven’t already, then they are locked. There is no penalty for sending in night moves during the day phase, in fact, you should send them in early if possible.
  2. You are allowed to post during the night, but do not post any results from that night’s actions before the night has ended.
  3. Night actions and items do have a certain priority assigned, but the details of this will not be revealed during the course of play (although like TNG mafia, the notion that "anything that can be assumed to happen at the same time does" is a core principal).

General Rules:

1. You may edit posts you made in the last 5 minutes to fix typos or to add something but do not edit any post but your latest post, and do not add or remove a vote. If you abuse this, I will punish your team at my discretion. 
  2. Do not communicate or discuss this game outside of this thread without explicit permission.
  3. Upon your death, you are allowed one post. This post cannot contain anything game related.
  4. You are allowed to claim your name and/or power but copy/pasting the contents of your PM is not allowed. You may summarize it in your own words. 
  5. Please put a decent effort into remaining active (posting at least three times per day phase) throughout the game. 
  6. If you die on Day 1 or Night 1 and were given no special information, I'll probably let you become a replacement player if you request it.
  7. Have fun!

Setup Details:

1. Each class has been given relatively logical ability(ies). I'm not promising that you'll receive what you necessarily expect however.
  2. When someone dies, their role PM will be revealed to everyone! Thus, while this is a closed role setup, a player’s death will still provide some clarity.
  3. Some characters may receive bonus powers before the draft is started, depending on their alignment.
  4. Day actions are extremely rare due to me not being able to monitor the site at certain hours.
  5. In this game, in addition to role abilities, there is also an item mechanic. You may use a role ability and an item in the same night, but only one of each. Both item uses and abilities count as visits.
  6. This is my first third attempt at this. Go easy on me if the balance isn’t quite right!
  7. Mistakes/Erratas: If I as host make a mistake in a night message or role description, I will attempt to inform that party as soon as I realize a mistake was made. If I made a mistake in a death, deaths are final, and I'm deeply sorry for that! But undoing a death is something I can't do because it could completely change the dynamic of the game.

For some reason I thought there was a hammer in previous TKN games.