Final Fantasy Tactics Mafia (Ivalice wins!)

TheKillerNacho

47 minutes ago, Forge said:

These two things are no even in the same ballpark as being comparable malf, so what's that about? You're smarter than that. So the only thing I can figure is that maybe you're intentionally trying to make me look bad. Is that the case? 

This gets said to me almost every game regardess of my alignment. Interestingly enough, it has often been mafia to say this to me "Youre smarter than that." "But you already know that." Things like that. So if youre mafia, dont do that :)

and who know, maybe im not smarter than that. Its not the exact same thing, but same ballpark. Explaining away votes on you. However, what you did doesnt give me an extreme scum feeling. especially this early in the game

23 minutes ago, Forge said:

At least twice. Death note for one, and I believe the other time, i may have actually hammered you on day one when you were the doctor or something. 

So, it would be a safe assumption to say that I don't get your play style.

Please answer the following questions:

1. When did you start playing mafia?

2. What would you do if a Moderator started to accuse you of being Mafia?

3. Wait, you're a Moderator. So you can skip that question.

4. What is the color of your name in the Chatzee?

5. What does WIFOM stand for? (Bonus points, where did that phrase come from?)

6. Does your role have any sort of special win condition?

7. Describe (in detail) the best Mafia game you've played.

8. Describe (in detail) the worst Mafia game you've played.

9. Despite me writing up this quiz for you, three other people will respond. Name one.

10. Who is the best NFL General Moderator?

9 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I don’t really see the necessity for the excuse either.  It’s sorta interesting that you noted that Forge is the person going for an excuse vote, not rack, ET, etc. who all opted to vote on some random external reason.

Entirely different imo

Forge bypassed a person he was critical of to vote someone else the. After the return vote he used an excuse that was bogus...not just an excuse

3 hours ago, ET80 said:

Naz. Because he should be killed.

3 hours ago, ET80 said:

YOU DON'T HAVE HOH THIS TIME, JERKFACE! 

ET seems like he is revenge voting from BB

3 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Orca

Revenge vote from like a bunch of games I have gone at him

1 hour ago, rackcs said:

If lynching orca and pickle is scummy then string me up. Orca will die on my watch.

Orca

Revenge vote for...still waiting why he is pissed at me lol

Forge was critical of Malf but bypassed voting him for voting KSJ and then used a bogus excuse (being quiet all game) like 2 pages into the game to keep the vote imo

I see it as a connection between Malf and Forge. Forge wanted to be critical of Malf to distance himself early on, but didnt want to vote him imo

2 minutes ago, ET80 said:

So, it would be a safe assumption to say that I don't get your play style.

Please answer the following questions:

1. When did you start playing mafia? Gopher's World

2. What would you do if a Moderator started to accuse you of being Mafia? Counselor has. I usually end up killing him during those times I really am mafia. 

3. Wait, you're a Moderator. So you can skip that question. Too late. 

4. What is the color of your name in the Chatzee? Trick question on multiple levels!

5. What does WIFOM stand for? (Bonus points, where did that phrase come from?) Wine in front of me; the princess bride

6. Does your role have any sort of special win condition? nope

7. Describe (in detail) the best Mafia game you've played. Nacho's star trek games probably, particularly the first one. Largely because it was big, everything is crazy, and I got to kill lots of people. 

8. Describe (in detail) the worst Mafia game you've played. Matts' game of thrones game? 

9. Despite me writing up this quiz for you, three other people will respond. Name one. I hope it is @DingoLadd. Just because. 

10. Who is the best NFL General Moderator? @TheVillain112

5 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Entirely different imo

Forge bypassed a person he was critical of to vote someone else the. After the return vote he used an excuse that was bogus...not just an excuse

ET seems like he is revenge voting from BB

Revenge vote from like a bunch of games I have gone at him

Revenge vote for...still waiting why he is pissed at me lol

Forge was critical of Malf but bypassed voting him for voting KSJ and then used a bogus excuse (being quiet all game) like 2 pages into the game to keep the vote imo

I see it as a connection between Malf and Forge. Forge wanted to be critical of Malf to distance himself early on, but didnt want to vote him imo

You’re saying Forge needed an excuse to keep his vote on KSJ.  Why?

And you’re right, it is different, what they did was worse.  They’re using some lol I’m mad at so-and-so schtick to abstain from actual participation, but you’re focused on Forge’s “excuse.”

6 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Inaccurate. I wasn't critical of Malf voting me when he did, so I didn't actually bypass him at all.  Don't mistake me commenting on his vote as me being critical of it. Secondarily, you surmise that I'm keeping my vote on KSJ as though we don't have 24+ hours remaining. How many people in here are currently on their final vote, do you think? So why is mine being picked out as the vote that needs an excuse to stick? Since Malf's initial comment, there have been other comments he has made that have made me critical of him, I simply haven't moved my vote yet or decided if I want to. 

Just now, SwAg said:

You’re saying Forge needed an excuse to keep his vote on KSJ.  Why?

And you’re right, it is different, what they did was worse.  They’re using some lol I’m mad at so-and-so schtick to abstain from actual participation, but you’re focused on Forge’s “excuse.”

Not imo. I've done that a crap ton. Revenge votes are common place to start on D1. Regardless of alignment. Now it is a good way for scum to enter, but largely a null tell imo

Forge faked an excuse...in terms of being bogus, someone isnt deemed as quiet all game 2 pages in