Final Fantasy Tactics Mafia (Ivalice wins!)

TheKillerNacho

24 minutes ago, rackcs said:

If lynching orca and pickle is scummy then string me up. Orca will die on my watch.

Orca

i forgot. where did your rivalry with the twins stem from?

29 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I read it a bit differently initially.  I read it as an opening joke accusation, which you can say whatever about, but it was in-line with most people to that point.  But, the subsequent interactions makes me think it was serious.

on the surface, i saw the same thing. not sure mafia is going to scumhunt hard right out of the gate. that being said, the coverup does feel worse than the crime. but i feel it could be overzealous civ

1 hour ago, squire12 said:

12th squire to be truthful.  But that was probably something beyond your comprehension

Aaron Rodgers wears 12, and he was the squire to Favre.

1 hour ago, Tk3 said:

defensive to a single vote?

he did the same thing to me, explaining away my vote. not saying thats indicative to scum though

2 hours ago, Forge said:

Malf is carrying over some hostility from last game lol

5 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

he did the same thing to me, explaining away my vote. not saying thats indicative to scum though

Interesting...I wonder, are you willfully misinterpreting my comments to disparage my appearance in this game? Because those two comments were not in any way similar. 

For your vote, I laughed, and as you said, basically explained away your vote by claiming you had residual hostility toward me from last game where I basically tunneled on you. 

For KSJ's, I commented on his reaction to my vote, which is not nearly the same thing. 

These two things are no even in the same ballpark as being comparable malf, so what's that about? You're smarter than that. So the only thing I can figure is that maybe you're intentionally trying to make me look bad. Is that the case? 

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

This is the correct opinion

Squire was taking a cheap opportunity to call someone scum using a typical town trope as "evidence"

It's easily the top scum read I have so far

I have the opposite opinion of him, just bc it is showing that he actively participating in this game and is starting off playing in a style that is polar opposite of his last couple of scum games.  

25 minutes ago, Forge said:

Interesting...I wonder, are you willfully misinterpreting my comments to disparage my appearance in this game? Because those two comments were not in any way similar. 

For your vote, I laughed, and as you said, basically explained away your vote by claiming you had residual hostility toward me from last game where I basically tunneled on you. 

For KSJ's, I commented on his reaction to my vote, which is not nearly the same thing. 

These two things are no even in the same ballpark as being comparable malf, so what's that about? You're smarter than that. So the only thing I can figure is that maybe you're intentionally trying to make me look bad. Is that the case? 

Have we played together yet? In Mafia?

28 minutes ago, Forge said:

How well do you know this theme?

Last game you were well versed in the theme and were town. Stayed low and a bit scummy just wanting to hammer someone. You were reserved otherwise until you picked your spots and made great posts thinking critically. This game you seem to have come out blazing hot. 

Your posts critical of Malf and critical of KSJ were vastly different

2 hours ago, Forge said:

Malf is carrying over some hostility from last game lol

Joking tone, but no vote

2 hours ago, Forge said:

Everyone just voting the person who votes for them? I like it. But I'm going to go with KSJ

Voting KSJ while joking about people returning votes (easy entry vote for scum by the way)

2 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

Forge

Return vote from KSJ

2 hours ago, Forge said:

Oof, quiet all game and then your first post is a retaliatory vote with nothing else? That's a good look. 

Extremely early in the game and you are critical of KSJ for being quiet all game? Kind of like you need an excuse to keep your vote on KSJ  in the style that you said you liked above about the return vote

Malf

43 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

i forgot. where did your rivalry with the twins stem from?

on the surface, i saw the same thing. not sure mafia is going to scumhunt hard right out of the gate. that being said, the coverup does feel worse than the crime. but i feel it could be overzealous civ

Aaron Rodgers wears 12, and he was the squire to Favre.

I'd like to hear this...cause I know where it started on my end with him

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Last game you were well versed in the theme and were town. Stayed low and a bit scummy just wanting to hammer someone. You were reserved otherwise until you picked your spots and made great posts thinking critically. This game you seem to have come out blazing hot. 

Joking tone, but no vote

Voting KSJ while joking about people returning votes (easy entry vote for scum by the way)

Return vote from KSJ

Extremely early in the game and you are critical of KSJ for being quiet all game? Kind of like you need an excuse to keep your vote on KSJ  in the style that you said you liked above about the return vote

Malf

What he said

4 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Joking tone, but no vote

Return vote from KSJ

Malf

@The Orca

Have you been paying attention thus far?

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

It's my favorite game of all time (could make a case for suikoden 1 and 2 in that same tier). I've played through it numerous times and easily logged hundreds of hours since it's release (though in fairness, the first release was about 20 years ago). 

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Well, you know that I got special abilities for hammering people in that game, right? That's how I was able to kill Touch at the end. And I only really had one critical thought process the entire game, which was the situation with touch and I didn't convince anyone, so apparently I didn't do that well in the critical thinking department. 

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Because the posts themselves are different and have different things to be critical of. 

5 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Definitely don't need a reason to keep my vote on KSJ, for what it's worth. We have another 24+ hours to go. I have no reason to change it at the current point in time, though I'm going to put in more thoughts on Malf because I definitely don't like the misrepresentation in his post (making me look bad while trying to hedge that it doesn't make me scum makes me all the more wary of him). I didn't like KSJ's response to my vote, but that certainly isn't anything more than what it is at the current point in time. 

• Like 1