Final Fantasy Tactics Mafia (Ivalice wins!)

TheKillerNacho

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Forge faked an excuse...in terms of being bogus, someone isnt deemed as quiet all game 2 pages in

Is that what I did though? Really? Because from what I saw, I actually didn't give any reason for voting KSJ...what I did was comment on his response of a retaliatory vote without so much as another word in thread prior to that. So I'm just curious where the "faking an excuse is"? 

3 hours ago, Forge said:

Everyone just voting the person who votes for them? I like it. But I'm going to go with KSJ

3 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

Forge

3 hours ago, Forge said:

Oof, quiet all game and then your first post is a retaliatory vote with nothing else? That's a good look. 

Your story is unraveling in falsehoods, Orca. So I didn't use his inactivity as an excuse to vote him initially, and I still have 24 hours to move my vote if I so choose, so there is really no reason to state that I'm using it as an excuse to keep my vote there (or honestly, that it would be the only reason I were keeping it there if I did) 

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

Inaccurate. I wasn't critical of Malf voting me when he did, so I didn't actually bypass him at all.  Don't mistake me commenting on his vote as me being critical of it. Secondarily, you surmise that I'm keeping my vote on KSJ as though we don't have 24+ hours remaining. How many people in here are currently on their final vote, do you think? So why is mine being picked out as the vote that needs an excuse to stick? Since Malf's initial comment, there have been other comments he has made that have made me critical of him, I simply haven't moved my vote yet or decided if I want to. 

1. Thats how it read to me

2. I meant keep as in currently keep and may change but if not you would use that as an excuse imo

3. 6 people wont change from their first vote (we should bet on this lol)

4. Again you said KSJ had been quiet all game...like why does being quiet for 2 pages matter? Do you get the word choice problem here?

5. Cool

12 minutes ago, ET80 said:

So, it would be a safe assumption to say that I don't get your play style.

Please answer the following questions:

1. When did you start playing mafia? 14 bottles of expensive scotch ago (I only buy the good stuff a couple times a year)

2. What would you do if a Moderator started to accuse you of being Mafia? Report to Webby for bullying. 

3. Wait, you're a Moderator. So you can skip that question. Ive finally made it. 

4. What is the color of your name in the Chatzee? Orange. Always Orange.

5. What does WIFOM stand for? (Bonus points, where did that phrase come from?) When I Fathered Orca - Matts4313, from the movie "Well I ***** Orca's Mom"

6. Does your role have any sort of special win condition? Kill/ban every mod with my new found powers.

7. Describe (in detail) the best Mafia game you've played. @highhopes Avatar game, when I correctly guessed 3 peoples roles and bought enough time to survive several days as the investigated godfather

8. Describe (in detail) the worst Mafia game you've played. Every single game UNT has ever played in. Specifically ones hosted by @Whicker

9. Despite me writing up this quiz for you, three other people will respond. Name one. @pwny

10. Who is the best NFL General Moderator? Trick question, they are all awful

JK -  @The Orca. I never had any relations with any member of your family besides Pickle. 

21 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I see it as a connection between Malf and Forge. Forge wanted to be critical of Malf to distance himself early on, but didnt want to vote him imo

lol

uh oh @Forge i better vote you now or orca will realize we are together.

forge

that ought to do it. now you vote me.

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

I'd be interested in hearing you rank your rivalries

I didn't know Racks vs Orca/Pickle was a thing

yeah, the racks thing is the one thats seeming the most forced right now.

i want answers on that.

@rackcs

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Is that what I did though? Really? Because from what I saw, I actually didn't give any reason for voting KSJ...what I did was comment on his response of a retaliatory vote without so much as another word in thread prior to that. So I'm just curious where the "faking an excuse is"? 

Your story is unraveling in falsehoods, Orca. So I didn't use his inactivity as an excuse to vote him initially, and I still have 24 hours to move my vote if I so choose, so there is really no reason to state that I'm using it as an excuse to keep my vote there (or honestly, that it would be the only reason I were keeping it there if I did) 

Not 1 falsehood if you read. Never said keep it for 24 hours...you interpreted as that and I acknowledged the initial vote as not having a reason. You are backing up my points now lol