Final Fantasy Tactics Mafia (Ivalice wins!)

TheKillerNacho

1 minute ago, Dome said:

I did explain it.

You didn't buy it, so now I skip ahead to telling you it's a dumb push and lacks critical thinking. Because if you just thought harder/better, you'd be able to figure it out. xD

It is actually wholly logical.  Please point out the leap in logic.  The fact is that your argument is “lol it’s too obvious! I would never do that” isn’t an actual argument.  If you see an unjustified logical leap, feel free to point it out.  I’m waiting.

3 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Would that not be part of the definition of read up.  You posted and quoted posts from that time frame that Forge made his post about it being his favorite game.  A logical thought process would be that you read those posts.

Not even close. Being read up in my brain lies specifically in the game once it starts. Seemed like you were forcing a post to appear scumhunting and didnt know it happened before the official start

If everyone has to read every post in the thread then is that the cut off? Or does everyone have to be read up on past games etc?