NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

I've been trying to tell my GS buddies that there's a strong chance they're missing the playoffs this year. The West is going to be a blood bath and Curry (who has missed 44 games the last 2 years) is going to have play huge minutes with huge usage just to keep them in the hunt the first half of the season. I'm not in love with DLo's fit in Kerr's offense and they're extremely limited with depth and scoring. Their defense is also going to take a huge step down without Durant, Curry, Iggy, and Livingston. 

They also can't rebound to save their lives. They are in for a reality check. 

On 10/19/2019 at 12:21 AM, kyle21121 said:

He may actually contribute right away. I am very pleased and pleasantly surprised  by what I’ve seen from him so far. I am glad you guys let him go. 

I mean we didn’t let him go we just had too many good players to offer him a full roster spot lol. It’s dope on his part that he wouldn’t take a 2 way and bet on himself making a roster. He definitely should have been drafted 

11 hours ago, beekay414 said:

They also can't rebound to save their lives. They are in for a reality check. 

I’m not convinced they will suck bad enough to miss the playoffs. 
the lakers will replace the thunder, other than that there is not clear cut team to take the warriors spot 

I’ll give Curry the benefit of the doubt over a team like Dallas until they both prove otherwise. 

plus Thompson will be back for the final stretch of the season. 

4 hours ago, champ11 said:

I mean we didn’t let him go we just had too many good players to offer him a full roster spot lol. It’s dope on his part that he wouldn’t take a 2 way and bet on himself making a roster. He definitely should have been drafted 

Oh I know. 

I also think that was the thing. I think teams were looking to draft him in the mid-late second and asked him if he’d accept a 2-way and he said no. Same sorta thing with FVV. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

With a better Griffin in a worse conference. Detroit might as well try.

They can offer expiring contracts and a protected 1st for CP3 and a 2nd.

What would the deal look like?

OKC receives

• Reggie Jackson

• Tony Snell

• Langston Galloway

• Future protected 1st

Detroit receives

• Chris Paul

• Future 2nd round pick