NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

On 10/15/2019 at 10:46 AM, champ11 said:

Guys.....MPJ is gonna be really good.

They need to put some RESPECT on the best front office in the league

As for the LeBron stuff.....it sucks. Disappointing from him. It's gonna piss me off that it's a great chance for people that want to dump on LeBron and take away from the other great stuff he has done...but that's the world we live in 

Him falling was so dumb. One of those picks where you knew whoever took the "risk" was going to land a stud.

38 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

Him falling was so dumb. One of those picks where you knew whoever took the "risk" was going to land a stud.

I mean he's still a massive health risk. I don't blame all those crap teams ahead of us for not wanting to take the risk....although the Clippers going with Jerome Robinson rather than MPJ was always a bit surprising. But, yeah, for the Nuggets franchise it's essentially gravy if he (or Bol Bol) work out or not so it made a ton of sense. He's in the perfect situation to succeed and he is a perfect fit with Jokic. He's a really high IQ cutter which I did not expect at all 

@J-ALL-DAY I'm thinking about some money on that Dubs under bro 

Just now, champ11 said:

I mean he's still a massive health risk. I don't blame all those crap teams ahead of us for not wanting to take the risk....although the Clippers going with Jerome Robinson rather than MPJ was always a bit surprising. But, yeah, for the Nuggets franchise it's essentially gravy if he (or Bol Bol) work out or not so it made a ton of sense. He's in the perfect situation to succeed and he is a perfect fit with Jokic. He's a really high IQ cutter which I did not expect at all 

@J-ALL-DAY I'm thinking about some money on that Dubs under bro 

Wouldn't you rather just donate to a worthy cause than throw money down the drain?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MookieMonstah said:

The injury concerns are extremely real though. He has missed two seasons with back injuries, his little brother has missed two seasons with 2 torn ACLs, and both of his older sisters have had multiple ACL tears as well. 

9 hours ago, MookieMonstah said:

Just the 2nd time in as many days that you’ve critiqued him. Seems like you have something against him.

LOL, I will take this up to 3 then... Zion already suffering from right knee tendinitis. This man at that weight will have a very hard time maintaining.  That is NOT on knock on Zion. Just physics. Anyone with kind of weight, while jumping that high, and landing that hard,  I would deem, very hard to maintain good health. He really needs to play lighter at maybe 265 or so. Instead he is a Twinkie away from 300.

7 hours ago, resilient part 2 said:

LOL, I will take this up to 3 then... Zion already suffering from right knee tendinitis. This man at that weight will have a very hard time maintaining.  That is NOT on knock on Zion. Just physics. Anyone with kind of weight, while jumping that high, and landing that hard,  I would deem, very hard to maintain good health. He really needs to play lighter at maybe 265 or so. Instead he is a Twinkie away from 300.

He’s not overweight, and it’s more about having the ability to absorb it. I love how you diagnosed him before the Pelicans did, some serious Web MD’ing.