NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

7 minutes ago, Kirill said:

if you're good you should still be showing improvement with 15 minutes a night. Maybe he just sucks. Earning your minutes is old school coaching, but it can work too.

He’s improved. It’s not night and day, but it’s been slightly. And he’s getting less minutes than he did as a rookie. Give him 20+ minutes and let the young bloods take over. Instead we doubled down on trash *** Vucevic. Terrible organization.

8 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

Their only hope is that the small sample of LeBron-Kuzma-Davis lineups isn't a mirage. Those lineups have been killer, but not used much because poor Davis doesn't want to defend guys who weigh 5 pounds more than him. If the lineup's as good as advertised and they bust it out in the playoffs for more than a couple minutes here or there, then maybe they can compete.

Yeah.. I still think that 

Danny Green - Avery Bradley - Lebron James - Kyle Kuzma - Anthony Davis

can be a highly effective lineup in the playoffs. And then primarily use Dwight, KCP and Caruso depending on matchup to finish off the rotation. I don't necessarily think they're favorites, but they're definitely far from a longshot to win.

If they can add Collison I think that would be really big.

Ayton is one of the only centers in the NBA that can post up and switch on defense with out it being a problem. So hopefully he plays well tonight. Off to a good start. 

Of course Harden gets a cheap foul on him and he has to sit

Edited by 11sanchez11

Just now, Pastor Dillon said:

The suns are punks. We get it, you are a million times better than the rockets. There’s no need to keep starters in up 35 in the 4th

Lol Oubre is the only one out there and we have like 6 players out so not a lot of people to pick from. Plus there is still like 7 minutes left. 

Oubre has now made more 3s in a gm for the Suns than Booker has ever.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

The suns are punks. We get it, you are a million times better than the rockets. There’s no need to keep starters in up 35 in the 4th

For all the times Harden was in games up big in the 4th chasing his points streak, this makes me laugh my *** off literally. I mean, it's crawling all over the floor right now. 😂

• Like 1