NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

13 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Props to the Nuggets for pulling one out against the best team in the NBA with 4 of their best players out in OT. 

Get wrecked Clippers

Can’t expect to come out with a win at the legendary Talking Stick Resort Arena 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, kyle21121 said:

Can’t expect to come out with a win at the legendary Talking Stick Resort Arena 

My buddies and I are actually heading to Phoenix for spring training and the Bucks game in March there. Should be a blast. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

My buddies and I are actually heading to Phoenix for spring training and the Bucks game in March there. Should be a blast. 

I live about a half hour outside of Phoenix and was getting tickets for when the Pels play here so I can see my boy Zion.

The Pels only play once in Phoenix this year and it's in November before Zion comes back from injury :( 

1 minute ago, Spartica4Real said:

I live about a half hour outside of Phoenix and was getting tickets for when the Pels play here so I can see my boy Zion.

The Pels only play once in Phoenix this year and it's in November before Zion comes back from injury :( 

Brutal. I'm not overly familiar with the area but is anything in driving distance? We've gone to Minneapolis, Indianapolis, Memphis, Cleveland and Oklahoma City for Bucks games before. Anywhere from 4 to 12 hour drive time we try to do. We're flying to Phoenix, obviously, but we got cheap tickets and a really cheap/nice Airbnb so we said screw it, lets go.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

That does sound fun. I’ve had multiple  discussions with my boys about heading to Dunedin for Jays ST but it always falls through. Should be a good time for sure. 

2 minutes ago, kyle21121 said:

That does sound fun. I’ve had multiple  discussions with my boys about heading to Dunedin for Jays ST but it always falls through. Should be a good time for sure. 

Just hoping nobody gets arrested lol. Fly in Friday night and leave Monday afternoon. Brewers ST games on Saturday and then an afternoon Bucks-Suns game Sunday. Three nights in Phoenix/Tempe to see what it's all about. Definitely heading over by ASU one of the nights.

Edited by beekay414
  • Like 1

Jaylen Brown had a v strong showing tonight, even if the box score doesn't agree entirely. Dude looked super comfortable running pnr which I've never seen before. Tatum still never looking very decisive. 

That said wow guys now that kyrie is gone, basketball is fun again

7 hours ago, Troy Brown said:

Jaylen Brown had a v strong showing tonight, even if the box score doesn't agree entirely. Dude looked super comfortable running pnr which I've never seen before. Tatum still never looking very decisive. 

That said wow guys now that kyrie is gone, basketball is fun again

Tatum will mature this season and blossom into a super star next season. Jaylen is turning into a borderline all star.

If Ingram's 3 pt shooting is legit I think he's a building block. His iso scoring is as advertised and his passing has been great. Alexander-Walker doesn't look ready at all. Somebody trade for Etwaun Moore