NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

Just now, Tyronnosaurus said:

Oh well. I got Dirk for 20 years. Onlu 1 title but I guess it’s worth it. Luka isn’t Dirk. Never will be

he’s lost a fan in me. I swear I have never seen soneone so unclutch. And to top it off he ******* more than anyone I have ever seen. Real hard to root for this loser. And yeag he’ll put up 29/13/10 next game I’m sure but on 37/13/55 shooting. It sucks. It really does. He’s only 21 but he really has peaked. He can’t shoot worth **** and is an extremely selfish player. Can’t wait to get embarrassed in the playoffs.

the casual fan (most non Mavs fans here) sees the insane stat lines every game but doesn’t see the garbage free throw shooting, the garbage 1-9 from 3, half of those attenpts from 30 foot stepbacks, the carelessness of the ball, and the constant bitching every possession. He’s a loser and that’s what we get as Mavs fans. A media star who is a beneficiary of stat padding and high volume.

Tatum, Trae, Morant, Mitchell, and Zion are all better. I’ve laughed at people saying any are better. Now I get why. Hope he flees to New York in 3-4 years.

Bash me.

Did you bash Dirk this hard all the times he came up short before 2011

2 hours ago, Tyronnosaurus said:

Oh well. I got Dirk for 20 years. Onlu 1 title but I guess it’s worth it. Luka isn’t Dirk. Never will be

he’s lost a fan in me. I swear I have never seen soneone so unclutch. And to top it off he ******* more than anyone I have ever seen. Real hard to root for this loser. And yeag he’ll put up 29/13/10 next game I’m sure but on 37/13/55 shooting. It sucks. It really does. He’s only 21 but he really has peaked. He can’t shoot worth **** and is an extremely selfish player. Can’t wait to get embarrassed in the playoffs.

the casual fan (most non Mavs fans here) sees the insane stat lines every game but doesn’t see the garbage free throw shooting, the garbage 1-9 from 3, half of those attenpts from 30 foot stepbacks, the carelessness of the ball, and the constant bitching every possession. He’s a loser and that’s what we get as Mavs fans. A media star who is a beneficiary of stat padding and high volume.

Tatum, Trae, Morant, Mitchell, and Zion are all better. I’ve laughed at people saying any are better. Now I get why. Hope he flees to New York in 3-4 years.

Bash me.

You think that Porzingis should be the #1 option?

7 hours ago, Tyronnosaurus said:

Meh. As a Dallas fan I have zero reason for optimism. He’s one of the worst shooters in the league and has a really **** me me me attitude. He’ll always be a near 30/10/10 guy but on 30% 3pt shooting, 70% FT shooting, and 5 topg.

I've seen games where James Harden scored 50 points on 28% from field in total. If that is the barrier for elite in this league then I think Doncic is able to be put in that discussion which is great at 21 especially with time to mature. He just needs to figure his game out a bit better tbh.

Edited by Drained

Y’all need to calm down on the Luka hate. Dude is in his 2nd year and probably finishes 5th in MVP voting if he doesn’t get hurt for a portion of the year. 

he will Keep getting Better. Once he learns to play under control a little more, he will be fine. He’s gonna be a 5x 1st team all nba, 12x all star before his career is over. 

13 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Waiting bro @champ11

OK, gotta get to my homework .... MPJ....so it's definitely not like a "he's a dumb kid" thing ... he's 100% a psychopath lol.

His family is definitely super right wing christian. Like off the deep end christian. And he's been a pseduo star since age 14 and that really puts someone in a different zone. I also don't think he's very sharp and that's how you have this dude that is so confident and can't tell him ANYTHING because of how he grew up as a basketball star and you mix in his crazy family beliefs.

And you know he's like a true crazy person because he tweeted that thing the day after George Floyd's death, got absolutely destroyed on twitter all day, and then got back on twitter to double down and say yall are actually wrong. It take a special kind of confidence and conviction to get dunked on by everyone and be like nahh it's actually you guys that are wrong lol. Dude doesn't GAF and is committed to his bible stuff. 

It's really not that interesting but it's easy for me to see why this guy is DIFFERENT. Not a fan of him as a person lol. He seems like a pretty tough dude to hang with from what I've seen on social media etc but he's not a loner on the team at least. 

3 hours ago, champ11 said:

OK, gotta get to my homework .... MPJ....so it's definitely not like a "he's a dumb kid" thing ... he's 100% a psychopath lol.

His family is definitely super right wing christian. Like off the deep end christian. And he's been a pseduo star since age 14 and that really puts someone in a different zone. I also don't think he's very sharp and that's how you have this dude that is so confident and can't tell him ANYTHING because of how he grew up as a basketball star and you mix in his crazy family beliefs.

And you know he's like a true crazy person because he tweeted that thing the day after George Floyd's death, got absolutely destroyed on twitter all day, and then got back on twitter to double down and say yall are actually wrong. It take a special kind of confidence and conviction to get dunked on by everyone and be like nahh it's actually you guys that are wrong lol. Dude doesn't GAF and is committed to his bible stuff. 

It's really not that interesting but it's easy for me to see why this guy is DIFFERENT. Not a fan of him as a person lol. He seems like a pretty tough dude to hang with from what I've seen on social media etc but he's not a loner on the team at least. 

Ah, I see. Definitely fits the description. Totally forgot about what he said after the Floyd death until you reminded me. He kneeled for the national anthem today though right?