NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

Lakers starting 5 has been brutal from the 3rd quarter of the Clippers game on. Green/KCP missing open look after open look, LeBron not trusting his jumper and McGee being a overall net negative. The bench carrying them again.

Raptors missing some open looks themselves but both defenses playing great. 

I don't know if I've even been so unconvinced in a non garbage LeBron team (aka not last year, 2018 Cavs, or 1st stint Cavs) ability to win a title. This Lakers team never really does anything for me. I know they literally just beat the Clippers but the Clippers were missing 2 really important guys. I just don't see this Lakers team beating both the Clippers AND the Bucks (or Raptors?) back to back. 

Edited by Spartica4Real

1 hour ago, Troy Brown said:

he'd still fit in with the cs... but daniel theis has been a blessing so ha ha screw u sixers

Horford Pick and Pops off the bench for Boston with Brad Stevens' desire for our Bigs to shoot 3s is still way better than Kanter and R Williams.. Hopefully Philly cuts him and we sign Al for the minimum next year. 

1 hour ago, resilient part 2 said:

Horford Pick and Pops off the bench for Boston with Brad Stevens' desire for our Bigs to shoot 3s is still way better than Kanter and R Williams.. Hopefully Philly cuts him and we sign Al for the minimum next year. 

NBA salaries are guaranteed, so that ain’t happening 

10 hours ago, resilient part 2 said:

Didn't see the game, but saw AD went for only 7 attempts in 33 min?? how is that possible? For a "Super Star" level player?? In the Big games is Lebron going to turn AD into Bosh???

Raptors sent a double on nearly every touch on the block or every time he faced up to the basket. Really good game plan considering no one was hitting their outside shots oh the Lakers.