NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

1 hour ago, seminoles1 said:

So is Wiggins...good? Am I falling for it again?

Everyone here in Minnesota is getting cautiously optimistic. He was benched a little while back for taking long 2's and supposedly since then he's bought in. His passing is clearly the best it's ever been. I still have my doubts though. Been burned by him too many times.

Just now, MookieMonstah said:

Its hilarious how silent you are when Tatum is playing well and how loud you get when he has a bad game. It must be a sad life rooting for someone else to fail.

I actually like Tatum though. I support and root for all Duke players to do well. I just think it's borderline defamation of character to say that he's better than Luka. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

So is Wiggins...good? Am I falling for it again?

Not yet but it looks like he's improving a bit at the margins and that's a good sign.

Saunders looks like a decent coach. Put 4 wings around KAT and go from there. The team lacks talent offensively but I was impressed with their effort and a few of the players when I watched Sunday. Culver and Okogie are players. Wiggins looks slightly better but still taking terrible Wiggins shots. KAT is a savant

Just now, NYRaider said:

I actually like Tatum though. I support and root for all Duke players to do well. I just think it's borderline defamation of character to say that he's better than Luka. 

No, you dont. All I've seen is you literally root for him to fail. Its just a negative attitude to carry around. You do the same thing with Jaylen Brown and Hayward. Why root for other grown men to fail? Just an odd way to live your life.

4 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

Its hilarious how silent you are when Tatum is playing well and how loud you get when he has a bad game. It must be a sad life rooting for someone else to fail.

Nothing in his post was wrong though.

4 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

No, you dont. All I've seen is you literally root for him to fail. Its just a negative attitude to carry around. You do the same thing with Jaylen Brown and Hayward. Why root for other grown men to fail? Just an odd way to live your life.

I've always been and always will be a fan of Jayson Tatum. I've been following his career since he was in HS and won Gatorade POY in Missouri. I literally follow every  Duke player's career and I want him to be an All-Star. Hell, I was one of the only people on this forum saying he'd be a very good pro and was the best prospect in that 2017 draft. 

I do root for Gordon Hayward to fail because he's a snake. I root for Jaylen Brown to fail? Boy please. I don't have time to think about role players. 

Edited by NYRaider

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

The difference between Luka and Tatum hasn't been as great as you may think. Is Tatum better? No. However, both players have elite tools in their skillset. Luka just happens to be more consistent and polished in year two to Tatum's year three.

Ultimately, at the end of this season, or by next season when Luka is in year three and Tatum year four, I don't think there will be much difference between the two. Luka will likely still be considered better but I think it's only getting closer as Tatum rebounds from the cancerous season the entire Celtics organization and it's people suffered in 2018-2019.