41 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Bengals
    • Steelers
    • I'm ignoring my family for this?

Just now, theJ said:

You chose...poorly

Don’t do this to me right now. 

I don’t know I guess my thought process is that maybe the Bengals don’t completely suck? If we throw out the SF game they’ve been competitive against a Seattle team that is in theory good and the Bills who have a real defense. Will the lights be too big for Mason Rudolph? It’s good old fashioned AFC North football match. These two teams hate each other. Gotta throw out the records when these two teams play and so fourth. 

2 hours ago, Dome said:

It sounds better when you call them “Two Unfeated Teams”

Seems like there should be an AB joke in there somewhere, maybe not.

Would it be unfeated or featless? Guess neither. Just two teams without feat. One team will show feat tonight unless it ends in a 17-17 tie.

Rex Ryan has joined the conversation

Hmmm and I thought that it would end up being an AB joke that came through, shows what I know.

6 minutes ago, kyle21121 said:

Don’t do this to me right now. 

I don’t know I guess my thought process is that maybe the Bengals don’t completely suck? If we throw out the SF game they’ve been competitive against a Seattle team that is in theory good and the Bills who have a real defense. Will the lights be too big for Mason Rudolph? It’s good old fashioned AFC North football match. These two teams hate each other. Gotta throw out the records when these two teams play and so fourth. 

I hope you're right, but never bet against the trend and all that. The Bengals inability to beat the Steelers, and to win in primetime, has been incredible. 

12 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

The Bengals have actually played pretty disciplined football to start the season.

Plus, I truly want the Steelers to have traded Minkah for a top 3 pick in next year's draft.

As much egg on their faces as that might be, I firmly believe that Stephen Ross doesn't deserve to be rewarded like that.  Because... screw him.

Something occurred to me last week, too.  I saw someone in the main NFL media veins send out a tweet that read like a reassurance to Steelers fans to back  away from the ledge about Rudolph starting for the rest of the season - stating how the Steelers had had a 1st round grade on him when they selected him in the draft.

But then I remembered... that was the same draft where in the 1st round they selected Terrell Edmunds (which would presume they had a 1st round grade on him or very close thereabouts...) who it seemed like most teams had a Day 2 grade on, at best.