Week 5 GDT: Bills vs. Titans

KingTitan

Honestly, I only kind of put the loss on Santos.  I guess the chip shot was blocked?  I was hearing the Bills were credited with a block?  Whatever.  He absolutely should have made two of those four, but Vrabel trotting him out there to attempt a 53 yarder after he was 0-for-3 was one of the stupidest coaching calls I've seen in recent memory.  He's obviously not gonna make that kick, why the hell would you attempt it?  Go for it on fourth, like you like to do in all the situations where it makes no sense.

Anyway, great team effort to lose.

9 minutes ago, 615finest said:

In his defense he was just responding to what Lawson said about him. 

Who cares he looks 10 times worse now then he did yesterday take that a$$ like a man get even next time you see him. You calling him a back up & you the highest paid LT in the game coming off a suspension from roids you look suspect 🤦🏽‍♂️

2 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

I mean, why wouldn’t you be confident in him? It’s not like he’s been given two pro bowlers, a former all-pro, a well-compensated center and a third round pick and managed to turn that into a unit that is actively losing us games.

lmao at "o-linemen need to win 1-on-1 matchups" yeah dude it's almost like that's something that good coaching helps you do?