Martin Mayhew - General Manager 

Eric Schaffer - Vice President of Football Operations/General Counsel

Alex Santos - Director of Pro Player Personnel

Kyle Smith - Director of College Scouting

Tim Grimble - Assistant Director of College Scouting

COACHING STAFF

Head Coach - Todd Bowles

Offensive Coordinator - Kevin O’Connell

Defensive Coordinator - Kacy Rogers (Def. Coord for Bowles in NY, current DL coach in Tampa under Bowels)

Special Teams Coordinator - Nate Kaczor 

OFFENSIVE COACHES

QB coach - Tim Rattay

RB coach - Randy Jordan 

WR coach - Ike Hilliard

TE coach - Brian Angelicho

OL coach/run game coordinator - David Diaz-Infante

Asst. OL coach - Phil Rauscher 

DEFENSIVE COACHES

Assistant Def. Coordinator/DBs coach - Dennard Wilson (have to give him a promotion to take him from the Jets where he's their passing game coordinator & DBs coach)

DL coach - Robert Nunn

ILBs coach - Cody Grimm

OLBs coach - Kevin Greene

Assistant DBs coach - Kyshoen Jarrett

Edited by turtle28

1 minute ago, Skins212689 said:

Also Snyder respected Gibbs witch lead him allowing Gibbs to run the show his way. Other coaches haven't really had that option IMO. Shanahan was close but if Dan is the one who pushed Mike to get Griffin, that says who really had last say so. 

Then we need a coach Snyder respects so much, he would let him run the show completely.

Even over Bruce.

Anyone out there with those credential's?

28 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

You're 2020 Redskins Front Office & Coaching Staff:

Doug Williams - Team President

Martin Mayhew - General Manager 

Eric Schaffer - Vice President of Football Operations/General Counsel

Alex Santos - Director of Pro Player Personnel

Kyle Smith - Director of College Scouting

Tim Grimble - Assistant Director of College Scouting

You demoted Kyle Smith pretty quickly from yesterday. 

5 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

You demoted Kyle Smith pretty quickly from yesterday. 

I mean, I could go either way. I was thinking that people want real change though, and bringing in Martin Mayhew to be the GM would provide more change than just promoting everyone who's currently in the scouting department.

1 hour ago, aceinthehouse said:

I'm not saying Bruce is a good manager or Dan is a good owner..

I'm just saying many of you guys don't see the problem right in front of you.

The Head Coach.

You were all bitchin' about Dan not giving a coach enough time to succeed here, before firing them.

How's 6 years?

Is that enough time?

Grudens ceiling?

Down NFC East

Loaded roster like Jackson, Garcon, etc.

9-7 record

That's as good as it gets with Jay...

He gotta go

We need new coach

Leader of men

We have 3 former Redskins staff members that are elsewhere coaching and all sported 3-0 records heading into the weekend.

We went 9-7 when a GM was around that was a players guy instead of an office jockey.

Trades made to get/acquire talent, the draft, and who is on the field is all on management more than the coach. Jay was called and told to put Haskins in, Jay was told to play an AP thats getting 2ypc. Management is why a franchise LT left, coaches and other talent players bolted.

No Jay isnt a great coach. But with the management, its the best we can hope for at the current time. No decent coach will put up ruining their rep because management has some bust they have a crush on and is forcing the coach to play them. Just more of the same is all we can get if Jay leaves. Toss 15mill at a guy like Dabo and he is going to turn it down.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, aceinthehouse said:

I'm not saying Bruce is a good manager or Dan is a good owner..

I'm just saying many of you guys don't see the problem right in front of you.

The Head Coach.

You were all bitchin' about Dan not giving a coach enough time to succeed here, before firing them.

How's 6 years?

Is that enough time?

Grudens ceiling?

Down NFC East

Loaded roster like Jackson, Garcon, etc.

9-7 record

That's as good as it gets with Jay...

He gotta go

We need new coach

Leader of men

And the head coach is still here because Bruce Allen needs a fall guy.  Bruce has his own shadow government set up in the front office to insulate anything from happening without his say so or approval, and he's got Snyder by the nose.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MKnight82 said:

Fire Gruden.  Fine.  Fire Manusky, Great.  That isn't enough.  

This organization is a joke top to bottom.  Its going to take a lot more than a few coach firings to fix this thing.  And YES, there are talent problems on this roster.  I do not understand why people think this roster is so talented and the coaching staff is holding them back.  Yes the gameplans suck, but you don't get whooped by a pathetic Giants team just because of a bad gameplan. 

The Front Office needs to be entirely overhauled.  They need a new GM that has a vision and a plan for this team.  The most pathetic thing about this team is that based on the moves they've made they want to be a run heavy defensively strong team, except they can't run the ball at all and the defense is abysmal.  There is a complete disconnect from the front office and coaching staff.  Gruden is a pass happy, West Coach short passing game coach.  There is no consistency here.  

Fire the entire coaching staff for once.  No more of this pushing coordinators on the new HC.  Let the GM bring in his HC that aligns with the vision of the football team.  Let the HC build his own coaching staff.  

A frank discussion needs to be had about the roster.  Some guys that on paper were supposed to be great players aren't performing that way.  Some guys are aging and won't line up with our timeline.  Some guys will possibly not fit with the new vision/schemes of the new regime.  Everyone should be on the table to go.  The new regime will need draft picks to find players that fit their system.  

I know we're all fatigued with them always being in a constant state of rebuild, but honestly that's because they've never done it right.  For this to get better, they need to burn it to the ground and start over.  

PREACH!!

What I've been saying for awhile now. We need to have a fire sale. "Everything must go!"