GDT[Week 5]: Dallas Cowboys Vs. Green Bay Packers

canadaluvsdallas

3 minutes ago, 5x10 said:

Randall Cobb too?

literally zero blame for dak?

Do you struggle with selectively reading? 

He gets blame for 1 of the actual INT's. He gets blame for a few more that should have been INTs. 

Thats what being objective is. You can look at a scenario and assess the situation. Clearly something you are incapable of doing in this situation. 

10 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

He literally hooks him from the back of the head with his right hand, pulls him down, then slaps him on top of the helmet with his left hand. Yet that's Dak's fault according to @plan9misfit and his burner account 5x10

The first interception was on Cooper. That interception was pass interference. The 2nd interception was on Dak trying to force it. Cooper accepted blame for his and Dak admitted to forcing the 2nd one. 

But he also had two long passes off his back foot, while getting hit, that were on the money. And the long sideline pass to Zeke in between 3 defenders was a thing of beauty.

Dak is also 3rd in the league in ANY/A behind Mahomes and Wilson.

@5x10 When Dak was middling in the 19th to 16th best QB range, and DC fans were pumping him up like he was the GOAT it ticked me off too. But it's pretty obvious that Dak is playing better this year. He is above average or elite in all major passing statistics and has done more for the eye test in 5 games than he did in the 3 years prior.

He does have 6 picks which is tied for 2nd most in the league right now. Some of them are flukey but he's also got away with a couple. If he can get a little better in that area, then there won't much to complain about.

• Like 1

He played lights out the first three games, unreal , best 3 game span of his career imo 

NO game was ok, not great , not horrible

but to come on here and listen to you guys talk about how great he played is mind blowing

He did make some great throws

and he made some nice throws to packers as well

and it’s insulting that you guys can’t even let me my own dak hater, as if I’m another poster 

Bad coaching did us. Our linebackers and Dt’s played like garbage. Dak showed guts when it mattered and made big boy throws in the clutch. In all, these losses are good for us. Garret finally showed some emotion and the team responded. We need to focus on the division there plenty of football to be played. I have a feeling we’ll see them again. Revenge tour.

• Like 3

Prescott and Gallup looked for a yellow flag. Nope. Garrett looked for a yellow flag. Nope. Garrett knew better than to search his pocket for a red one; he used his final one the drive before.

"I think if you look around the league," Prescott said, "a lot of quarterbacks, when they see something like that, they throw it that way to make sure, 'Hey, throw that flag there.' But as I said, that didn't happen. You have to move on."

My dude @DaBoys provided an amazing article. I hope @plan9misfit reads it. 

2 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

My dude @DaBoys provided an amazing article. I hope @plan9misfit reads it. 

And that has to be one of the dumbest things I’ve read today. Wanna know why? Because I’ve NEVER seen a QB throw an INT for the sake of telling the ref to throw a flag. Not. Once.

That’s deflecting the responsibility of being an idiot and making a piss poor decision.

5 hours ago, 5x10 said:

He played lights out the first three games, unreal , best 3 game span of his career imo 

NO game was ok, not great , not horrible

but to come on here and listen to you guys talk about how great he played is mind blowing

He did make some great throws

and he made some nice throws to packers as well

and it’s insulting that you guys can’t even let me my own dak hater, as if I’m another poster 

you could be spending time thinking about your team yet here you are obsessed as a Dak Hater with your free time. Dak got you

9 hours ago, plan9misfit said:

And that has to be one of the dumbest things I’ve read today. Wanna know why? Because I’ve NEVER seen a QB throw an INT for the sake of telling the ref to throw a flag. Not. Once.

That’s deflecting the responsibility of being an idiot and making a piss poor decision.

Youve never seen a QB throw a football to a spot where a foul is occuring?

I question how much football you watch

• Like 1