KC offense vs Chicago defense

patriotsheatyan

KC offense vs Chicago defense  

39 members have voted

1. 1. KC offense vs Chicago defense, which unit would prevail H2H

• Kansas City offense
    • Chicago defense

A truly elite defense will normally trump an elite offense. I believe Chicago has the best defense in the league but it would really come down to how well the KC line could protect Pat because I'm not a fan of Chicagos secondary. Their corners are average but they do have a very good safety duo with Eddie Jackson and HaHa. The KC WRs would really stretch the Chicago defense. 

Ultimately, I'd go Chicago. They dont play this kind of football in the AFC.

KC would win. Not sure how a “win” is defined but their team would beat the Bears and “win”. What’s more the Ravens defense last season was about as good as the Bears defense is this season and Kansas City dropped about 30 on them. The league is predicated on being offense friendly and in a matchup of these two, I see nothing to tell me that Mahomes and Andy Reid wouldn't eat. In fact Andy Reid always eats. 😎

Depends what you mean by "prevail". Would Chicago holding them to less than 24 points be a win for Chicago, considering they usually score at a much higher rate? I would say so. That would at least give their offense a chance to put up 24 plus points against a very average defense.

21 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

How many times have we seen the "#1 offense vs. #1 defense" thing and the defense shreds the offense to pieces?

The question becomes can the Bears' offense put any points on the board, and IMO unless Trubiski is taken off the field, I don't think they can.

There's got to be an answer to this. I don't think it's as crazy lopsided as you think it is.