Yo-ho yo-ho, a Pirates Life for Me! - Day 6 is now! - Night 6 starts at 6pm EST

Dome

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Correct in that they are blue in the OP. However, him designating an extra "blue scum" implies that there's ANOTHER "not" blue scum faction. Adding blue on as an adjective is an extra descriptor. Language has power. 

Ah.  Duly noted.   More coffee needed 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

mwil is bussing his partner, nothing new

So, to get this straight:

1. You agree with me about Orca's vote last night being extremely suspicious

2. You also believe that Squire is scum

3. ...your conclusion is that I'm bussing 2 of my "scum team" (LOL the joke's going to be on you and you'll be under a lot of heat if I walk the plank after I flip) instead of scum hunting?

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

So, to get this straight:

1. You agree with me about Orca's vote last night being extremely suspicious

2. You also believe that Squire is scum

3. ...your conclusion is that I'm bussing 2 of my "scum team" (LOL the joke's going to be on you and you'll be under a lot of heat if I walk the plank after I flip) instead of scum hunting?

I don't think Orca is scum. I said his vote was disappointing.

I do believe squire is probably scum.

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I don't think Orca is scum. I said his vote was disappointing.

That's fair. We also talked about this in chatty last game about understanding why he gives his bro the benefit of the doubt. I would probably do the same.

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I do believe squire is probably scum.

And THIS is why I'm frustrated. You even admit it.

P.S.

I'd 100% guarantee that Butters is/was scum. I'd bet anything.

1 hour ago, squire12 said:

Why the limited focus on just 2?

I have a strong sense that at least 1 of bcb, Ragnarok,  matts or nazgul is a blue scum.

Blue scum = Mutineer

I did not use Mutineer due to potential rules infraction

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

Blue scum eh? Do you know of a different color of scum that we aren't familiar with?

No I do not have any knowledge of another scum group

58 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Squire that "blue scum" designation really rubs me the wrong way, especially in light of what you did to Counselor/what your rationale was last night. Not a good look.

What exactly did I do to Counselor last night?

If you are reading something into what was written, I can only offer my clarification and answer additional questions you may have.  Tag me if you have questions.  I am at work until mid afternoon and will likely only have a few minutes over lunch time.

5 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Blue scum = Mutineer

I did not use Mutineer due to potential rules infraction

Let's take a look at the rules:

SPECIAL RULES (READ THIS)

-Vote for who walks the plank each night. Each player gets ONE vote per phase, so make it count. 

-Day phases will be for pirateering, drinking, wenching and sniffing out who's behind this mutiny. Votes may be unofficially kept by the players as a way to track where people are leaning, but they will not count unless a player @me to lock their vote. 

-Days will usually last 12-24 hours depending on what time (IRL) they begin.

-Night phases are for casting a vote if you have yet to do so. You may talk at night. 

-Any and all votes cast at night will count and be locked in, so only vote if you're certain that's where your vote will be for the night.

-SEND IN NIGHT MOVES DURING THE NIGHT PHASE.

-Night phases will end when every player has voted. 

If you are the last player to vote two nights in a row, you will be modkilled. (Exceptions will be made for players who are otherwise active and haven't voted for one reason or another, players who are absent and slowing down the game without providing anything in thread will be modkilled)

Nothing I see about mentioning a mutineer as a rules violation...let's look at the BIG RULES

Big Rules (Definitely read these):
Any violations of these rules may result in your elimination or replacement.

1. Do not discuss the game outside of this thread unless given permission by me to do so in your Role PM. (Your Role PM tells you what your name, alignment and abilities are)
  2. Do not post copy and paste anything that I send you. Do not post a screenshot of anything that I send you.
  3. Do not try to use a specific word of phrase from your role PM in an attempt to clear yourself or implicate another player. 

Other Rules (Read these or don’t, but at least pretend you did):

1. Do not edit posts that will change a vote.
  2. If Lynch voting ends in a tie there will be no Lynch.
  3. If you are lynched or killed at night you may make one final “Good Game” post. Please do not include ANY game related information in your farewell post. If your role wasn't revealed, you may not make a "Good Game" post.
  4. Flavor is just that, flavor. Intended to inform you of a move or action that occured but not necessarily describe it literally. If anybody wants any clarification on what is flavor and what is actual information, they'll need to ask me.

Nothing in there at all either! Then, you compound it by mentioning mutineer=scum, which you said may be a violation of the rules to begin with? 

I actually feel BETTER about you being scum after this.

No I do not have any knowledge of another scum group

And yet you prefaced it with an extra clarifying word in "blue scum"

What exactly did I do to Counselor last night?

The rationale for throwing your vote on him "not knowing whether or not he was town".

If you are reading something into what was written, I can only offer my clarification and answer additional questions you may have. 

Which was complete bogus as per above

Tag me if you have questions.  I am at work until mid afternoon and will likely only have a few minutes over lunch time.

Hopefully this quote tree will suffice as a tag.

3 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Why?

He's not even listed as an option

I'd assume that he's gone on both his and our end.

I voted for him yesterday and he’s done nothing to make me consider otherwise. Obviously I overlooked his convenient disappearance, but Daboyle definitely seems fishy.