Week 6 GDT - Los Angeles Rams vs San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

17 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

If Kittle is out then just forfeit the game and move on to the Redskins lol.

Has Kittle been on the injury report all week or what? 

Shanny expects him to play, I guess, but could legitimately change at game time I suppose. That's what I read

On 10/10/2019 at 8:51 PM, J-ALL-DAY said:

So I had just skimmed this article and didn't read that they have Ahkello allowing only 6 catches on 18 targets. Mind you, they had him giving up the 47 yard reception to Boyd against Cincy where it seemed like broken coverage. TOTALLY disagree with that as it was a match up zone and Williams should have picked Boyd up. Regardless, if we go with him allowing 6 catches on 18 targets, then if we go back to last year where he allowed 8 catches on his last 23 targets, then he's put together a stretch where he's allowed 14 catches on 41 targets. That is INSANE! But at the same time it shouldn't surprise anyone of his play thus far this season. Because there were major signs that he was turning it around in the 2nd half of last season. 

17 minutes ago, Forge said:

We really need Jimmy to show out this game. I really want him to use this game to announce his presence in the league

All he has to do is show out Skule/Brunskill as his starting tackles and without his FB and possibly a hampered Kittle. 

No pressure Jimmy G, no pressure!!!

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Forge said:

We really need Jimmy to show out this game. I really want him to use this game to announce his presence in the league

That's going to be very hard with him missing his bookend tackles and a great safety valve in Juice. I just want him to be efficient and make the plays that are there to make and dont force any throws into coverage. Cant afford any ints or costly turnovers. Have to rely on the run game and build off of that. With no Gurley, our defense should be able to keep us in the game. Just have to maximize our red-zone opportunites and score TDs, not FGs.

• Like 1

What's in the past don't excite me.

Always want to win, but sitting at 4-0, if we do lose tomorrow, it's not going to be some huge deal to me. I'm no fan of the Rams, so a SF win would be much more appreciated. Now, a blowout loss would suck donky. Just sayin'.. we knew that all couldn't be rosy, if we were assaulted by the injury bug again. Seems our best boys will get healthy next month, and we will take this division back. 

Frankly, I'm just glad that these games will still feel relevant in December... and they will be. 

Oh, but the bar... that poor bar...

200.webp?cid=790b7611b1629fc4a4d75118468

• Like 1