TNF - Giants @ Patriots GDT

Dome

10 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Only the competition its playing. It's like crowning the Cowboys and Dak some Stud because their 1st 3 games were against the pathetic defenses of the Giants, Redskins and Dolphins. Funny how things have changed for them the past two weeks?

With that said, you play who is on your schedule.  To this point, The Patriots Defense is unmatched with what they are doing. Thus Elite!!! Whether it stays that way through 16 gms, we'll see. I for one am fine watching this occur week in week out so long as they just take Week 10 off!

That's a really good point. However, the Cowboys weren't putting up historic numbers in the first three games like the Patriots have in their first six. But I can see where you and the other guy are coming from a bit more now.

1 minute ago, ChazStandard said:

I never got the hate for Rivers. He’s tough on the field, a polite, nice guy off it. Plus he wears bolo ties. There’s nothing to hate there.

Before on the field, he's a Sh!t talking Prick. Has nothing to with him as a person off the field what so ever.