You Have 24 Hours (Final Challenge on 250).

MacReady

On 3/2/2018 at 8:27 PM, jasonwbantle said:

This will be my last post as I delete my account but I wanted to respond. Since I joined two years ago, I was harassed. I stood up for myself the last two years and you all came after me. This year, I barely said a word and didn’t message anyone. Yet you have ppl like gmen constantly posting and constantly talking ****. Still, I was removed right away. 

Obviousky what I have been saying in last season was true. You’re all a bunch of losers with no real friends. You all back each other up on this Internet forum I couldn’t care less about. You’re the type of nerds who were bullied by ppl like me in high school so you hide behind a computer and talk crap with nothing of value in your real life.

well congrats. I’m done and my account is gone. Just a Shame your lives are so pathetic that you need to obsess about me. I strongly urged you to get off your fat ***** and get a life. Talking crap on the internet 24/7 makes it pretty clear what kind of pitiful, scared losers you all are. Keep obsessing and thinking/talking about me bc you will. I will never remember a single one of you losers besides @mathman who ran an awesome game- compare it to any other game run. It’s a joke.

So, get an education, go workout or maybe play an actual sport, and stop hiding. **** all you.

Magneto is out

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

Well nobody is on a platform now.  Platform 8 in 13 minutes.

@Dwight_Schrute, you did not send a PM.  If you did I was not in the conversation, so it must have been an old PM.  I’ll re-check my PMs just to be sure.

Edit: checked, and I’m sure.  

Yeah it was in the old conversation since I didn’t want to open another thread. I know they limit how many conversations you can have going. Wish they’d give a sort of notification that somebody has left or deleted it. 

This game has pulled the rug out from under me again!

7 minutes ago, Dwight_Schrute said:

Yeah it was in the old conversation since I didn’t want to open another thread. I know they limit how many conversations you can have going. Wish they’d give a sort of notification that somebody has left or deleted it. 

This game has pulled the rug out from under me again!

If you look where it says “active users” or something it will say so and so left the conversation 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

If you look where it says “active users” or something it will say so and so left the conversation 

Oh wow. Been on this site and the old one for years and yet never knew that existed. Guess that shows how often I use the message system on here lol.

Thanks. Time to go through and clear all my conversations.

• Like 1

Platform 1 - Swag
Platform 2 - Open
Platform 3 - Gone (Malf is safe)
Platform 4 - Open
Platform 5 - Open
Platform 6 - Open
Platform 7 - Gone (Nacho is safe)
Platform 8 - Open
Platform 9 - Gone (Pickle is safe)
Platform 10 - Gone (BCB is safe)
Platform 11 - Open
Platform 12 - Open

. @theuntouchable
3. @rackcs
4. @SwAg
5@MWil23
7. @kingseanjohn
. @Whicker
11. @Dome
12. @Cheesehawk
13. @N4L
14. @Tk3

11 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

On another football site between when I... left this one and came back, my username was EdgarAllenPoe and I used that same avatar.  It was a long time before I realized its Allan.  It was the site I brought @Norm over here from.

YOU'RE ******* POE?

DID I ******* KNOW THIS

Dude. My mind is blown but it makes perfect sense. I still remember you calling Clay a HOFer right after he was drafted. Then you came back once and said you changed your password to random letters or something lol.

No for real. Literally mind blown. I wondered for years what happened to EAP. I figured he finally snapped and killed someone. But no, here you are. Holy crap

Edited by Norm