You Have 24 Hours (Final Challenge on 250).

MacReady

25 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

I don’t drink hippie beer.  

What about beer makes you a hippie?

5 minutes ago, The Orca said:

If you rank me better than Swag I'll be your ally forever B|

Ok. You are better than Swag.

5 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

I will send you some Sam Adams if you cut off both Matts pinkies to make up for counselor

Sam Adams? You GD hippie

I sent outpost an online treasure map to find my list located. he has to answer three impossible riddles about movies, so its right up his alley (its actually a wild goose chase that will just distract him) while his time is occupied I plan on strangling @Matts4313, then reanimating his body as my slave and having him tell everyone that running backs are the most important position in football. The hosts wont know. its a perfect plan. 

• Like 8

9 minutes ago, N4L said:

I sent outpost an online treasure map to find my list located. he has to answer three impossible riddles about movies, so its right up his alley (its actually a wild goose chase that will just distract him) while his time is occupied I plan on strangling @Matts4313, then reanimating his body as my slave and having him tell everyone that running backs are the most important position in football. The hosts wont know. its a perfect plan. 

I always knew matts would die from @N4L

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, N4L said:

Even when I am brain dead, I will know better than that.