GDT - Week 6

Hunter2_1

1 minute ago, animaltested said:

Had Edmunds locked into a FLEX until Saturday night when DJ said he "ready to go". Started Preston Williams.

IM DYING

It’s crazy they are both putting up RB1 numbers past few weeks. Cardinal Offense is frickin legit, like at least a Top 15 Offense. They hardly get any attention. My goodness that division has the potential to be the best division of alllllll the times!

17 minutes ago, ET80 said:

It'll be interesting to see how it goes if Tytus Howard misses significant time. He was carted off the field today with a knee injury, so I wouldn't be surprised if his season is over.

Edit: Team is saying it "looked worse than it is" and feel as if he'll be back. Interesting.

Roedrick Johnson or Seantrell Henderson take over, and they're not nearly as good as Howard (who was looking like a veteran T out there, a very good player immediately).

Looks like they dodged a bullet?

• Like 2

LOL whatever on the non overturned call they was gonna score anyways with as garbage as this defense is now.  Quinn shouldn't even be coaching this game and with what i have seen against AZ today so far.  He damn sure shouldn't even get on the plane or bus the Falcons decide to take back.

Just now, BayRaider said:

It’s crazy they are both putting up RB1 numbers past few weeks. Cardinal Offense is frickin legit, like at least a Top 15 Offense. They hardly get any attention. My goodness that division has the potential to be the best division of alllllll the times!

Think of what it could be once they actually get better quality OL.

Just now, FalconFan13 said:

LOL whatever on the non overturned call they was gonna score anyways with as garbage as this defense is now.  Quinn shouldn't even be coaching this game and with what i have seen against AZ today so far.  He damn sure shouldn't even get on the plane or bus the Falcons decide to take back.

Dirty bird specials