Succession - *spoiler warning from ET + Ty*

Ty21

• 8 months later...
  • 5 months later...
27 minutes ago, vike daddy said:

i have a long time friend who is a super good friend with the actor that plays the son running for president. i mean, he stays with him at his house kind of friend.

Oh wow, I was wondering whatever happened to Ferris Bueller...

• Like 3

The creator of the hit HBO series “Succession” says the upcoming fourth season will be its last. Jesse Armstrong told The New Yorker in a piece posted online Thursday that he wanted the show’s many fans to know the end was approaching.

“I quite like that idea, creatively, because then the audience is just able to enjoy everything as it comes, without trying to figure things out, or perceiving things in a certain way once they know it’s the final season,” Armstrong said.

https://www.nbcnews.com/pop-culture/pop-culture-news/succession-will-end-upcoming-season-shows-creator-says-rcna72146

@ET80

• Like 2

1 hour ago, vike daddy said:

The creator of the hit HBO series “Succession” says the upcoming fourth season will be its last. Jesse Armstrong told The New Yorker in a piece posted online Thursday that he wanted the show’s many fans to know the end was approaching.

“I quite like that idea, creatively, because then the audience is just able to enjoy everything as it comes, without trying to figure things out, or perceiving things in a certain way once they know it’s the final season,” Armstrong said.

https://www.nbcnews.com/pop-culture/pop-culture-news/succession-will-end-upcoming-season-shows-creator-says-rcna72146

@ET80

@Ty21too

With how great this show has been, I figure it goes out on the same high level of its own accord. I’ll certainly miss the show and all it’s characters but at least it knows when to walk away. Cough cough Westworld, Aaron Rodgers, Scrubs.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, vike daddy said:

@ET80

Might be an unpopular decision, but it’s the right decision. Curious how it ends, fully expecting a few people die (I’m going to say Kendall is absolutely going to die) and Shiv is going to end up pregnant (and it’s not Tom’s baby).

Oh… this season is going to be incredible. Going to power through it again to keep everything fresh.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ty21 said:

With how great this show has been, I figure it goes out on the same high level of its own accord. I’ll certainly miss the show and all it’s characters but at least it knows when to walk away. Cough cough Westworld, Aaron Rodgers, Scrubs.

Lost. Game of Thrones.

1 hour ago, vike daddy said:
2 hours ago, Ty21 said:

Lost. Game of Thrones.

Dexter. The Walking Dead.

• Like 1